Chapter 11

Back Home

5 years later

Y/n pov:

I woke up with my phone ringing.

My eyes hurt from the light making me groan. I sat up and answered it.

"Hello?".

"Y/n you have to come home!" my mom said.

"Why? I'm happy here and I'm not going back there anymore" I complained.

"Y/n, you have to listen levi didn't signed those divorce papers so legally you two are still married!" she said and my eyes widened.

"Dad said he'll fix everything as soon as I step here in Australia".

"Kenny begged your dad not to continue the divorce" my heart skip a beat making my eyes widened.

"And he agreed!?" I asked.

"Yes! You know levi always comes here in our house every once a week checking.. no hoping that maybe one time when he comes back here your here as well".

"Yah right!" I said sarcastically.

"Ok then I'll come back there to fix the divorce papers" I placed my phone back down. I'll never let you consume or hurt me again. I'm not the same person you trashed five years ago. I thought as I stood up and fixed my stuff.

I walked back to my room so I can call my friend Annie.

"Hey girl! What's up?" she asked.

"I-uhh I need to go back to my parents".

"WHAT WHY!!??" She screams.

"I just need to finalize the divorce since levi didn't sign them".

"I'll go with you! But I hope you don't mind if I bring my boyfriend Armin with me" she asked.

"Sure girl just don't go near me I'll just look like a third party" I said making her laugh.

"Anyways, we don't have to book the flight the Ackerman's are sending their private plane to pick us up".

"Really? That's good. Anyways I have to go, I'll just be there at your house at seven" she said and I hummed in response and ended the call.

I sat back down in my bed thinking to my self why did my dad didn't settle my divorce?

The next day came quickly, I woke up and did my routine. I looked at my self in the mirror while applying some sunscreen. I stared at myself and sighed, I can't believe I'll go back there again

I went to my closet and picked something black to wear.

I went out waiting for Annie and Armin.

"Hey y/n! let's go" Annie said and I nodded.

We entered the plane and the flight attendant greeted us.

"Hi Mrs. Ackerman! Mr. Ackerman wants us to give this to you" the attendant said and gave me a bouquet of white tulips.

"Thanks, but it's ms.l/n" I said and gave the flowers back to the attendant.

"Sorry, Ma'am" she said and I just smiled and nodded

"can we get a picture with you ma'am" she asked and I took her phone and we took a couple shots.

For the past five years my modeling career hit big time. I've been in cover magazine, billboards, commercials, news and other media platforms.

I also went to Victoria Secret fashion show, and a lot of make up brands and clothes wanted me to be their face of the brand so I agreed my biggest achievement right now is being the front cover for Vouge.

I'm so happy when they chose me, considering they are a lot of models in our industry. living here in Australia really changed me it made me so happy, living here matured my self.

I don't actually want to go back here, I already forgot about this place. I mean I'm twenty six and I don't belong here anymore.

"Mrs- I mean ms. L/n where landing" the attendant said and i nodded.

"Annie, where landing soon" I said and tapped her shoulder.

"Sorry y/n I'll just wake her up" Armin said and I nodded.

After a few minutes we landed here in the Ackerman's private lot space.

"Thank you ma'am I hope you enjoyed flying with us"said the attendant I smiled and thank them for their amazing service.

I went down the stairs holding my hair cause it's flying everywhere "Y/n oh my God! love I miss so much!" my mom said and hugged me so tight.

"Miss you too mom,dad" I said and hugged them back.

"You look more beautiful than ever sweetie, I saw your vogue cover. I'm really proud of you" my dad said and I chuckled "thanks dad" I smiled at him

"Y/n, Hi" Kuchel said and I hugged her, she's still really pretty not a bit of wrinkles is in her face.

"Y/n you've been a goddess for the past years" Kenny teased and I laughed "you never changed a bit Kenny".

"This is my friend Annie and her boyfriend Armin, they're here for vacation".

"Hello pleasure to meet you guys" they spoke "Hello you guys" my mom said and hugged them.

I felt like something is missing and I realized that i forgot my luggage so I went to the attendant and asked.

"Uhh where's my luggage?".

"Uhhh-"

"I already sent it to our house wife" I turned around and its levi holding a bouquet of white tulips.

"We have a house? I didn't know that exists" I spoke sarcastically.

"Yes, we do have a house wife" he said and handed me the flowers which I rejected immediately.

"Wife??" I questioned.

"Yes. Technically you're still my wife, I never signed those divorce papers and your father agreed" he said and smiled.

I never really see him smile so this is really new "Sweetie we'll have dinner in your house" my dad spoke.

"but da-" he cut me off "No more buts" he said.

"Let's go home now wife" he said that made me pissed.

"I'm not your wife and that is not my home" I said and walked off.