Knight In Shining Kevlar

[Stell]

[You]

[Genre: Action, Romance, Comedy]

" I told you this is a bad idea..."  You gripped the hem of his shirt, forcing him to look at you.

His stern expression softened for a second, looked at you, and smiled.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, hmm? Close your eyes and count to 30. After that, it's done. I promise you." He even ruffled your hair and winked at you.

You urged yourself to protest. It can't be. He needs help, you won't just stand there while he kicks their asses off.

" I won't just stand here and do nothing Stell, you're BLEEDING, we are outnumbered. I can't just watch you die." Your gaze went down to his abdomen which is now in bad shape because of some fallen debris that struck it.

"I'm not dying, as long as you're with me, alright? You're my energy, my sunshine... I can't let my precious sunshine get hurt."

"Stell, please, now's not the time for---"

"Stop the chitchat dumbsh*ts! Are you gonna fight us or not?!" A pale-looking guy interrupted you.  The goon's voice shook when he attempted to shout at you both. So much for the feeling superior here.

This scene could be so romantic, Stell holding your right hand, you can feel the warmth and the intensity of him never letting go of you even if he's struggling in standing straight.

Well, you are both wounded, to begin with. This mission was probably a setup for luring out the most notorious assassin and the deadliest hacker in Asia.

That means you both.

He's definitely badass at taking down people in a swift move. You, if you just have something useful like a gun or a bat, this will be easy.

Well, your hacking skills don't apply as useful at the moment.

"Listen, if we get out here alive. Will you go out on a date with me?"

"IF?!" You shrieked in frustration. Hell of a fricking potato corn, you're gonna get out of this stupid abandoned factory, alive. It's not even an option.

"Hey answer me. I'm getting impatient, them too--"

" Yes, yes! Okay?! Let's do this together. Just don't die on me."

Before he can even react, someone from the side is about to attack you with a rod. With his fast reflexes, Stell managed to kick the guy on where it hurts the most before he can swing the metal at your face.

Your heart almost did summersaults when you noticed he flinched after that. Sweat trickled on his forehead. Breathing ragged and heavy. You held his left hand tight.

You quickly scanned the area, possible escape routes. You rack your brain trying to remember the blueprint of this factory. That son of a b*tch Chief of yours fooled you for a job offer that endangers you both.

Not with your childhood best friend that turned into an assassin.

Alas, you found a window behind old crates and boxes not far from the door you went into. Stell's complexion is slowly turning to ash as he continues to lose blood. 

You push aside the panic rising from you when his grip loosened. 

"Stell,  behind you!" 

Another goon charged Stell from the left. He twisted the poor goon's forearm making the guy kneel and cry.  You quickly grabbed the pistol inside the guy's holster and aimed the gun at the remaining goons.   They all froze, seems like Olaf invaded the area.