chapter 12 : plot !!!!

Tharn pov :

Sam is sleeping but we didn't found diya in room !!!..... We both are worried and I mind linked nat .....

Mew - where are you nat ???

Nat - dad !!!....we are training ...back in the woods ...

We went there and saw diya is punching a tree!!!!

We went there and saw diya is punching a tree!!!!....type immediately went and stopped her ....

Type - I told you not to fight right !!!.... Stop this and let's go !!!...

Type dragged diya to home and I went to tree and saw .....tree is damaged half of its way !!!....

I smiled and went back home !!!..... Type is shouting at diya already !!!...

Type - what if something happens to your hands ??..... You are still a kid !!!!...

Tharn - babe ....she is fine !!!....

Type - do whatever you want both of you !!!.... You never listen to me anyway !!!....

He said and went angrily to kitchen !!!....I picked up diya and checking her hands !!!....

Tharn - are they hurting ??..

Diya - a little daddy ...

Tharn - show me how you punch ??

Diya - like this .....

Tharn - no no....not like that ...you should punch like this !!!... Your fingers shouldn't come in the way when you punch !!!...

Type - yeah ...yeah ....teach her how to fight !!!....is that what a father should teach her daughter ???.... Fighting with others !!!...punching someone ???....suspending from school ???.....

Diya pouted and looked at me .....

Tharn - she will be a good fighter then ....right little pie !!!...

She smiled and nodded ..... Sam came to me while rubbing his eyes and hugged my leg !!....

I picked him up into my arms and he hugged my neck and falling into sleep again !!!!....I went and sat on couch!!!... Diya ran to bring her toys .....

Tharn - Sammie .....it's already late ....you should get ready to school ....

Diya - let him sleep daddy ....today is holiday !!!....

Tharn - okay ...okay ....

I said and patted him back to sleep !!!....

Diya - daddy .....let's go to beach !!!...

Tharn - beach ???.....why ??

Diya - just for a picnic daddy !!!....

Tharn - no no....I have some work .....