chapter 18 : my little pie ....

Pete pov :

      I woke up suddenly .....ohh...it's a dream ???..... But ...it felt real ...I can't take any risk !!!.... I went to p tharn's room at night and patted him ....

Tharn - little pie ??....

Pete - p ....you go to my room ....

P tharn rubbed his eyes and yawned ....

Tharn - why ???...

Pete - just go .....I feel hot in my room !!!....

Tharn - okay okay ....iam going ....

He said and went to my room ....I slept in his room !!!.....

Tharn pov :

   I woke up when I heard crying sounds .....I sat up and rushed to my room ...mom is crying while looking at little pie .....dad is talking to doctor .... I went behind the door and heard it !!!...

Doctor - your majesty .....I told you already ....only his mate can improve his heart condition !!!..... Someone took his internal energy and weakend his heart !!..

Dad - where can we find his mate now ??...... We can only know about his mate once he turns 18 .... Is there another way of saving him doctor ???

Doctor - another way means .....keep him away from getting hurt ....because it takes long time for him to heal his wounds !!!....he can't train ,he can't use his wolf abilities ....

I went to little pie.... He looks pale and shivering .....tears were flowing from my eyes ..... I should be the one who is lying here !!!.... But my little pie took it instead of me !!!!!.....I went and sat beside him ....

Mom - take care of brother naa ...( sob ).....I will go and make him some soup ....

Mom went to kitchen .....I touched little pie's face .... He opened his eyes slowly ....
He looked at me and smiled ....

Pete - why are you crying khab P ???

Tharn - n..nothing .....( sob ).....you...you did that for me ??....( sob ).... Why ?...

Pete - you are my big brother and the future king ..... Ofcourse I should protect you .....

We both heard screams of dad and mom ......I went to door but it's locked from outside .....mom and dad fell down on the blood !!!!.....the murderers left ....I kicked the door 5,6 times and it opened .....I ran to dad ....dad looked at me .....

Dad - take care of your brother ......

He said and his face fell down ..... Iam crying heavily for mom and dad .....little pie came beside me .....I closed his eyes and hugged him to my heart ....

Pete - p ....let me see ...

Tharn - you shouldn't !!!....

Pete - I want to look mom and dad p ...( sob )... Let me see .....

Tharn - no.....

He is crying in my hug ..... We heard someone coming ....we both ran into closet ....

we both ran into closet