chapter 16 : stop ...

Type pov :

     What the hell ???..... Tharn was a raw agent ???....I asked my junior ...

Type - what do you know about him ??

Junior - actually P ....he is my inspiration to join this sector and in this group !!!....p  tharn created this group ,so I joined in this group !!.....but my bad luck ...p tharn quit this job !!!....

Type - why ???

Junior - don't know P ....but he quit it !!!.....but ..I know you are his mate ...can you please get an autograph from p tharn ... please ...

I took his note book and kept it in my desk .....

Junior - thank you p ...thank you a lot !!!...

He said and ran while jumping with joy...

Gulf - so that's why he knows all the procedures and he didn't worried for the interrogation !!!...

Type - yes !!..... First we should go and collect the data about tharn !!!....I should know why he quit his job !!!!....

I went to the enquiry unit and sat in my seat !!!..... I searched the list who quit the job  !!!....what the hell ???....p San and tharn's photos .....

Gulf - p San was a raw agent too ???.....

I clicked on tharn's bio data .....there is nothing  !!!.....how can there is no data about him???...

I searched the news about tharn !!!.....that shocked me the most !!....
Tharn went to jail 1 half year ????.....I clicked on the news !!!....." Well known and famous raw agent tharn is arrested when police found drugs in his house !!!..... His whole family commited suicide due to this incident !!!".....I don't know why ...but tears were flowing from my eyes .....there was no photos of his family members.....

I clicked on other news ....." Agent tharn quit his job today ..." That's it .....there is no news about him again !!!!...

Gulf - that's means .....he is the culprit ???....

I remembered something ....the blood on kerchief , the smell .....and he said " maybe they are not innocent!!" .....his shoe marks .....at the end all the things are showing tharn is the culprit !!!!.....

Gulf - but ....why our mate is killing them ???...

Type - he is on revenge gulf !!!...

Gulf - what ???

Type - remember when tharn  went to depression....he said his mom ,dad ,little pie and nong sleeping on blood ??

Gulf - yeah !!!...

Type - we found a bangle ,watch and two rings !!!....

Gulf - yes....

Type - his family members suicided .....he  didn't take it to his heart !!..... Maybe he thought someone killed them ...so he is killing these agents and leaving their family things as a sign !!!!.... He left bangle for mom ,a watch for dad and the rings might represent his two brothers !!!!....

Gulf - is his revenge completed?????

Type - maybe yes ...or maybe not !!!...

Gulf - what you decided to do ???

Type - let's talk with him first !!!!...

Gulf - will you arrest him ????

Type - maybe or maybe not!!!!!

I went to my desk back and continued my work ....soon it rained and ended !!!!... I went to home !!!..
Tharn is cleaning garden water !!.... I went to him !!!....