chapter 65 : memories..

Diya pov :

      I said and ran to his side .....he turned to me ....I jumped into air and natasha came out !!!..... Iam fighting with him ....I punched my paw onto his face !!!.... My nails dig into his skin ....

 My nails dig into his skin

he growled in pain ....I smirked ...I have been training for this moment !!!...just to kill this bastard ....he is running away from me !!...

Sam - sista !!!....

Nat - don't worry my dear brother ....I can handle him ...

I jumped on his way and he got startled ....I hit him with my paw and he fell to ground ....I pushed my paw onto his neck !!!...

He is struggling under my knees ........I can feel his bones braking ....I smiled ...I ripped his head out  !!!... And kicked his body aside !!!..... My fangs are staining with blood .....I went beside tree and shifted ...I came out ... Sammie ran to me and wiping the blood .....

 Sammie ran to me and wiping the blood

Sammie - you are the best ...sis !!

Diya - nothing happened to you ..right ???.... Are you okay ??..

He nodded ...

Sammie - P ...see..mama and dada...

I looked at mama and dada ....I ran to dada and hugged him .....

Diya - dad !!!.... I missed you !!!...I love you dad !!....

Dad hugged me back and patted my hair ....

I looked side ....it's mama...

Diya - mama !!!..... I love you mae !!...

He parted and kissed my forehead !!....

Dad - you are my daughter ,aren't you ??...

I nodded ....he smiled and lifted me in his arms and spin around ..