Hickey prank 🔞

"I'm done with your stupid excuses! Tell me why you came back so late again!" You shouted at your boyfriend Jimin, who was standing at the door with his arms crossed and a judging look on his face. "First can you lower your voice, second, I was at work. Third I'm going to bed now. Any other questions?" He raised an eyebrow giving you a sassy expression making you huff. He surpassed you and sped off towards the bedroom. That was his attitude for the last few days. Jimin was ignorant, distant, always occupied with things other than his girlfriend. You missed him, not only generally but specifically sexually. 

He hasn't even touched you for an entire week. You had to help yourself get rid of your neediness every time that it pissed you off. That's when an idea came to mind. Lately you had seen other girlfriends on Youtube tying a kind of prank on their boyfriend's to grab their attention. 

A hickey prank, that's what you were going to do. 

Oh how mad Jimin would become.

The next day he left early in the morning to go to work as usual, so you sat and watched makeup tutorials on how to make a hickey seem realistic. 

It was now the afternoon and Jimin texted you saying he would come back home earlier, so it was the perfect opportunity to do the prank. Rushing to the bathroom you took out your makeup brushes, drawing one large hickey on one side of your neck, one smaller on the other side as well. Perfecting your look, you heard keys jiggling and your boyfriend's footsteps entering the house. 

"I'm here!" He yelled, you sighed and went downstairs. 

"I haven't made anything for you to eat yet." You approached him. Trying to make your marks as visible as possible. 

"That's okay, we can just ord- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR NECK Y/N?!!" Jimin's voice made you startled  causing you to step back a bit hitting against the table. 

He took the opportunity to trap you placing his arms on the corners of the table. He was fuming, his eyes darkened as he scanned your neck with his eyes. His breath hit your skin setting it on fire. Your body was burning, desiring his touch more than ever. 

However, you had to contain your laughter.

"Who did these to you!? Were you that desperate?" He growled, you could feel his anger flowing in his veins as he clenched his fists.

"Well, baby-" 

"Don't baby me and get to the point" Jimin inched closer to your face, piercing through you with his dark gaze. You gulped down before speaking up. "Well, Jimin, you were coming home late and stopped taking care of me and my needs, so I couldn't help it-" 

"And you had to cheat on me?" Anger and sadness was obvious in his voice. 

"I had to paint fake hickeys on my neck for you to understand." You blurted out, giggling right after. His eyes widened as his fingers grazed over your fake hickeys, scribbling the makeup until it faded completely. You hissed because he applied some force to it, but the pain eased when his lips came in contact wit yours again. He literally crashed his face into yours, cupping your jaw harshly to deepen the kiss. 

You moaned at the feeling of his tongue forcefully dominating your mouth, sending shivers down your spine. 

"Let me show you why you shouldn't mess with me babygirl." He mumbled against your lips, circling his fingers along your neck before latching on it, drawing purple patterns with his teeth and marking his territory. 

You clinged your hands on his collar pressing him against your neck, letting out an embarrassing moan as he found your sweet spot and bit harshly like a thirsty animal, wrapping your waist and pressing your body against his. 

Jimin kept going down your collarbones and cleavage, leaving wet open mouthed kisses and bites, purple traces. 

You pressed his head more on your body, laying back on the table. 

"Ji-Jimin mhm~" You moaned when he removed your shirt and placed his hand down, pressing his thumb on your clothed clit. He rubbed in circular motions fastening his pace, simultaneously licking down your chest, making you heave up and down, unsteady breaths leaving our lips.

"Damn you already opened up your legs for me baby." He groaned chocking your neck to bring you up to his eye level.

"I accept no complaints. Suck and make me cum" he demanded with a humiliating expression towards you, instantly turning on your flames, bringing the urge to obey. You got off the table and went down on your knees, quickly unbuckling everything and caressing his long hard dick in between your hands.

"Ahh Y/n, just take it-" he groaned gulping down as you pressed your thumb on his reddish throbbing tip. 

You then pumped his dick a little. "hold your breath," he obeyed and did so as you took him in whole. 

"Ahh Y/n-ah~" He groaned, grabbing your hair and pushing you deeper on him. You gagged and chocked on his dick while he rocked  your head back and forth like a toy. The moans that left his plump lips were like heavenly music to your ears, until  he twitched in your mouth hard. You coughed and applied pressure to his base, Jimin screamed abusing your mouth even harder before releasing his load in your mouth. You kitty licked his tip in attempt to swallow every drop. Your boyfriend hissed, grabbing your head and dragging you up. 

"Do you know who you belong to now?" he asked, still looking at you with a fierce glare, you nodded shyly biting your lip provokingly. 

"Is that only what you have babyboy?" You chuckled, watching a smirk forming on his lips. 

He became hard again. 

"I don't think you learned shit. Let me take care of the rest."