Cock Ring Part 2 🔞

[REQUESTED]

Hearing his words you gulped and had enough time to run in your bedroom. You heard him calling your name but still didn't open the door to the room.

After a few seconds, he stopped making noise and you thought he wasn't outside of the shared bedroom anymore. You lied on your bed and closed your eyes, almost forgetting what happened... Somehow.

Walking to the bathroom you grabbed your towel and hair products, so you could hop in the shower. reaching for the door you turned it open, placing the bottles on the sink and towel on the hanger. You started slipping off your clothes, staying in your underwear. 

At that moment, the door busted open, revealing your boyfriend only in his boxers. 

"JIMIN!" You screamed watching the other simply stare with dark eyes, as if he could finish what you've started any second now.

"H-how did you-"

"I have a key to the door. Remember?" He smirked. "You wanted to shower, right?" he asked out of the blue, raising his brow. 

"Ye-yes."

"Great." you gasped, feeling his strong arms picking you up and pinning you on the wall inside the bathtub, closing the curtains and turning on the hot water. You wrapped your arms around his neck for more stability, feeling the water running down wetting both of your heads abd bodies. You stared at his wet face and chest, your lower area throbbing and getting wetter by the second. 

He laughed before lowering his head and connecting your lips, in an open-mouthed kiss radiating  lust and need. Moving in sync, he bit your lower lip to slip his tongue inside as if it were his own territory, you moaned against his mouth passing your hand through his wet hair. 

Your other hand reached down palming Jimin's member through his boxers that were still on. He groaned attaching his teeth on your neck, licking the water and kissing all aroudn, removing your bra straps and unclasping it from behind. 

His mouth found perky nipples swirling his tongue and biting them, while you your head back breathing heavily, your hands roaming his back.

Your boyfriend groped your ass to let you down, both of you hastily removing eahc others remaining piece of clothes. You brought him under the running water and kissed him again, squeezing his erection, causing him to growl in your ear. 

"Don't test me babe" he harshly turned you around tracing your lower back with his tongue sending shivers down your spine. 

"Ah j-just put it in already~ AH!" he slapped your ass twice, making you whimper and arch your back.

"You'll just have to wait and do as I say because now it's my turn. Also, your pussy won't have no complaints later after this since it's going to be treated properly by a good boy." Jimin laughed sarcastically using the flowing water as a lubricant stretching out your hole, making it seem like he was about to push his length inside, and you believed it.

He then hesitated to see your reaction.

"Wh-what? Why aren't y-AH!" As soon as he got the reaction he wanted, he immediately caught you off guard and inserted his length halfway through.

"Y-yah! You tricked me!"

"Hmm no I didn't. I didn't push it fully inside yet, did I baby." 

You whined continuously begging him to go full in. He then finally did, quickly hitting your g-spot repeatedly. Sinful moans left your lips, skin slapping and heavy breaths along with the running water was all that could be heard in the echo of the room as you clenched around Jimin, bouncing on him. 

He groaned slapping your ass agai thrusting harder caressing your swollen bud with his thumb at the same time. 

Tears streamed down your cheeks from the stimulation. Pressure building up your climax. 

"Ji-Jimin mhm I'm gonna c-cum" you whimpered begging for your release.

"I thought you wanted me to change my attitude? So I will let you cum... until the day that pigs will learn to fly." 

"Wh-WHAT!?"

"Just kidding."

"What you did earlier does not permit you to cumming."

"But-"

"Okay. But only if you cum hard enough for me." Jimin smirked as he then nibbled on your earlobe earning a soft moan from you, adjusting his speed. You finally came all over him, your liquids flowing down mixing with the water. The other pulled out and came as well, both of you panting heavily chasing your breaths. 

"I didn't know you had a wild version of yourself, Park." You smiled, finally standing up straight. 

"Oh I'm sorry for not making myself clear, because this wasn't wild. It was only level 1."