bdsm 🔞

[REQUESTED] Jimin x Y/n (bdsm) I tried my best.

A/n: I used a few new words that I never thought I would use since my brain was off today😅 But anyways, ENJOY!

Your crush on Park Jimin was like a blood stain on a white shirt. It lasted for a while before it disappeared.

Until you went back for seconds and the red stain appeared once again.

He had offered you a dandelion during recess in first grade when he spotted you crying on the swings. He told you that blowing off all the seeds in one breath would grant you any wish. After inhaling as much oxygen as a small seven-year-old could, you blew the dandelion with your eyes closed. When you peeled your eyes open, all the seeds were gone, and Jimin was beaming at you with a toothy grin.

Needless to say, you were smitten for the rest of the year.

But every summer break your crush would evaporate from the summer heat. You would realize how silly your crush was. Jimin was simply cute and friendly. Nothing more.

Despite that, every time he caught your gaze, your cheeks would bloom a deep shade of red. You overheard your mother once say it was a childhood crush. A crush between two kids who didn't know what love was. You didn't even know what you truly felt. Like the tide, the feelings would retreat until they would merge back into the ocean. What your mother didn't consider was that each time the high tide came, some sand would follow the water back—just how some of your feelings for Jimin would linger in your chest even when you thought you were over him.

This cycle stopped when you were forced to pack up everything and leave for Seoul right before middle school. Your world crumbled around your feet within the blink of an eye. Not only did the move make you lose friends, but it also made you lose Jimin.

After that, everything just felt wrong. The red blood didn't leave a stain on the shirt anymore and the ocean waves were stagnant.

It was dreary.

With no hope of him returning in sight, you slowly let go of your childhood crush. There was no use in holding onto someone you wouldn't see again.

At least, this is what you kept telling yourself until he walked into your class one day as the new boy in high school. The quiet judgmental glances and the quick assessment of the fresh meat were habitual. Being new was always nerve-wracking.

It wasn't long before Jimin noticed your stare. The corners of his lips had quirked up and you wondered if he remembered you or if he was just being polite. However, he didn't smile at the other people staring at him.

And just like in first grade, your rosy cheeks turned crimson.

Jimin wasn't oblivious to the way your body reacted to him. It was easy to spot the blush that crept on your cheeks or the way your breath hitched when he got too close. He thought it was cute and he began to wonder how far he could push you.

With every semester came a new form of attraction.

At first, it was just lingering glances and secret smirks. Then it became subtle brushes of his hand against yours when no one was looking. Even after he began training for a new idol group, his actions were persistent. From hugs to kisses on the cheeks; it was building up to the moment of your first kiss. It was gentle. It made your head spin and your heart race.

You spiraled from there. Addicted to the way his lips created a storm inside your chest. Addicted to the fire that followed the trail of his hands on your waist. Addicted to him. Despite all the affection he was showering you with, he never took it to the next step.