Multiple orgasms 🔞

[REQUESTED] Jimin x Y/n. Sort of like a punishment from Jimin and multiple orgasms included. (I wasn't too sure about the title.)

- Thank you for being patient 😊

Despite the hum of the engine, the car was silent. You stared out the passenger's window, blinking back tears and trying to get lost in the rosey skies above. Quiet sniffles left you from time to time, earning you annoyed sighs from Jimin. You ignore them, sniffling louder just to further piss him off.

"I don't why the hell you're crying," he mumbled under his breath. "You embarrassed me tonight."

There he went again, playing the victim like the role was made for him. He had been acting distant and cryptic the last few weeks, coming home late and leaving much earlier than you knew he needed to. Every time you pointed it out, he'd brush you off with the same excuse; work was busy. He never specified how busy or when he'd think he'd be able to make more time for you. You hadn't even properly had dinner with him in a while. You were itching for his presence, his voice, his touch. You guys did it, sure, but it wasn't the same. He always seemed lost in his own world and most of the time they were just quickies you two managed to squeeze into his "busy" schedule.

So, when he mentioned a party at the office you insisted that he take you. You wanted to know what the hell all that busy work was. He tried to fight you on it, telling you that it's last minute and he won't be gone for long but you wouldn't hear any of it. You told him that if he wouldn't be gone for long then there was no reason for you not to tag along as well. He ran out of excuses after that.

"So, now you want to talk?" you bitterly asked. You didn't bother to look at him, wiping away a straying tear. One glimpse at his pissed off face would just turn you on. Yes, Jimin was terrifying when he was mad, but he looked so fucking hot too. You couldn't risk giving into him like that, not without making him earn it first anyway. From the way he sighed, you could tell that he was rolling his eyes. "And you say I'm the one with the attitude," you muttered.

A dry chuckle left him as he replied, "that's cause you are, Y/N. You're the biggest brat I know."

"Are you kidding me?" you asked as you turned to face him. "You're the one that has been pouty for weeks. You sulk in and out of every room and you're the one that embarrassed yourself tonight. Had you just listened when I tried to-"

He cut you off, raising his voice as he corrected, "You were literally pressed up against him. Not only is he my friend, but I work with that guy! It's embarrassing for my coworkers to think that my girlfriend is whoring herself out to the office."

"Whoring myself out?" The hurt in your tone made him flinch, but he didn't try to retract what he said. You gave him another chance to, remaining silent for a moment. "What the fuck is your problem, Jimin?" you hissed. "Why would you even say that? If you honestly think that little of me then why the hell are we still together?" You didn't think, just said the first thing that came to mind. You wanted to hurt him like he hurt you, instantly regretting that thought when you saw the panic in his eyes.

You knew he didn't want to lose you and you didn't want to lose him either. You loved him; he was probably the one guy you could ever really be in love with. He took care of you in ways no man had ever thought to do or even been able to. There have been times when you were clearly in the wrong, this time not being one of them, and he still was the one to apologize first just so he could seek your presence again. However, despite this, his tone and words could not be forgiven so easily.

Jimin signalled to pull over, making you shift in your seat. Before you could ask what was going on, he turned off the car and looked at you. "Is that what you want?" he asked. He tried to hide it but you could hear the pain in his voice, fearing you might say yes.