PROLOGUE

THE WAR HAD ENDED. The light side have celebrated the fall of the dark lord. The prophecy indeed have came true. Hadria Lily Potter have save the wizarding world and defeated Voldemort, little did they know a certain someone is also appease to what his plan have successfully  worked.

        “ Well done Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley for successfully accomplished your jobs spying for Ms. Potter. “  Albus Dumbledore the greatest wizard of all times said towards the two gryffindors smirking as their plan continue.

        Hadria Lily Potter a sweet and kind girl which  everyone would describe. She's a girl every boy would ever dream of, she's smart, caring, beautiful and a girl who always think the sake of others before herself. As she walk towards the corridor with a sweet smile plastered on her face beside her, her boyfriend Ronald Weasley and her bestfriend Hermione Granger. The Golden Trio which mostly Hermione and Ron like to call themselves.  Hadria however doesn't like the idea but with Ron and Hermione calling her a kill joy she just let them be. Hadria doesn't like attention, for merlin sake she hate fame. People praising you as if you’re their little miss perfect doll but then making a simple and slightest mistakes people turn back their back towards you only seeing your flaws and imperfections. However in Hermione and Ron’s case these two most likely like it and even brag about it.

        As days have passed after the war everything is slowly going back to normal. Students are smiling and talking, the castle is slowly being rebuild. So they thought.

        Hadria woke up in the middle of the night noticing Hermione not on her bed. Having trouble on sleeping again she decided to roam around the castle, after a few minutes, she spotted two figure obviously making out. She turn back deciding not to bother the couple yet she heard footsteps coming towards her direction and it  get louder and  louder  at every second it's definitely a prefect on patrol she thought. No choice Hadria walk straight towards the figures. She's about to open her mouth to warned the two but then she stop not able to think correctly as she look who's the two figure are: Hermione and Ron.

        She immediately hid behind the pillars still shocked of what she have witness. Her boyfriend and her  bestfriend kissing hungrily. A tear slowly slid into her cheeks and more keep coming down after. She walk faster not knowing wanting to do, she wanted to confront them but she's afraid, afraid of the answers and lies that they may say. She want to get away, away from them, away from here, away from everything. She walk faster, she run not even knowing where her feet have taken her.

        Now Molly it's impossible to do the things that you want! she heard someone shouted. She slowly follow the voice and found the Headmaster and Mrs. Weasley talking, more like arguing.

        “Why not?!” Mrs. Weasley replied. “We’ve been taking more galleons on her ever since she's a child! What's more if I wanted to increase the monthly galleons I received?! Beside once Ronald marry her he have the authority to all of her vaults!” Molly said getting angry now. Hadria couldn't believe what she's been hearing. How can they do that? I trusted them. I have done everything they want be to do.

        “Don’t forget that without me you will still be in your old and crappy house. Don't worry I have charmed her to have a romantic feelings toward Ron. Soon enough we can dismiss her. We can kill her and say it was a muggle car accident. “ Dumbledore explain.

        “Fine! The sooner the better.” Mrs. Weasley wave her wand and disappear.

        “Fool” Dumbledore murmured then wave his wand leaving Hadria there. Hadria don't know exactly what to do or to feel. She's sad, yes obviously who wouldn't her whole life was a lie! Full of people who just wanted her treasures, everyone she love and trust betrayed her. Anger, definitely they have been manipulating her ever since the start. She doesn't want this for merlin sake she didn't ask for this. She want revenge. If only she could turn back time she will if only such thing is possible. Hadria have stayed there all night until she fell asleep.

        Little did she know mother Hogwarts itself have been listening.