CHAPTER 2

Hadria along with the Malfoys have arrived at the Hogwarts Express. Both Hadria and Draco hug Narcissa and Luscius as they bid their goodbye. Hadria and Draco have found an empty compartment they immediately put their belongings inside as well as their familiars. They talk about random things such as quidditchs and potions.

HADRIA POV

        “You wouldn't mind if we share compartments right?” a voice said.

        Both me and Draco turn our heads to see who's the voice coming from. Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott along with signature smile standing at the door of our compartments. I quickly smile and hug both of them. The three of us have been pretty close the whole month I stayed at the Malfoys,  Draco often invite both Blaise and Theo to play quidditch which obviously me and Draco always win.

        The four of us have been chatting when a girl with a bushy brown hair suddenly open our compartments and ask “Have you seen a toad? A boy called Neville lost one” she said.

        “No. Now if you don't mind we were talking and then you suddenly open our compartments without even knocking. Didn't your parents teach you manners?” Theo said. “Of course they do! I’ve come to a muggle family.” She said proudly. “I’m Hermione Granger by the way.”

        “Muggleborn you say? Well that's explain your manner.” Draco said smirking.  Hermione turn red then looked at me. “Your Hadria Lily Potter right?” she ask. I nodded looking at her boredly.

        “What are you doing with these bullies!” she said.

        Hadria eyebrows rose up “Clearly you don't get to tell me who I want to be friends with.” I said now glaring at her. “And beside, it's clearly rude to interrupt people when their talking. Now if you don't mind kindly get out.” I added. She's taken aback because of the tone of my voice, she immediately get out of our compartments probably getting embarrassed now. I glance at the three boys and saw them smirking.

        “So? You guys excited what house will you be sorted? “ Blaise said

        “Nah, for sure I’ll be sorted to slytherin anyway. “ Draco said.

        “How ‘bout you Hadria?” Theo ask.

        “Clearly don't know.”

        “Father said you will be either slytherin or ravenclaw but I know you’ll get sorted to slytherin. “ Draco said confidently. I laugh and said “I hope so.”

•••

         We have arrived at Hogwarts. All students came out at their compartments looking amused of the castle. Just like what happened back then Hagrid have come to fetch the first years and guided us towards the boats. Me, Draco, Blaise and Theo ride on the boat as we make our way towards the castle along with the other students.

•••

         We are now outside of the big door getting ready for our sorting. Professor McGonagall leave us for a minute, to check if the ceremony is ready.

        “What are you looking at” Draco suddenly said looking at someone. We look at where he's looking at and see Ron looking towards our direction well mostly to me. I raise an eyebrow at him, he stood there shock and immediately look down. McGonogall suddenly appear and guided us towards the Great Hall.

•••

        “Come in front if your name is called” McGonagall said.

        Many students have been called and have been sorted. Draco, Blaise and Theo have been sorted to slytherin. “Potter, Hadria Lily” McGonagall called. I see Dumbledore straightened from his seat along with all professors eyeing me.