CHAPTER 6

HADRIA POV

        It's been months since I have live here in Slytherin Manor, most of my time I would be in the library reading some books. I also get befriended by Salazar Slytherin himself because of the moving portrait he have inside the library. He would even teach some spells and potions that is clearly advance.

        Tom and I would only see each other if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner only when his around which is right now he doesn't often stay in the manor. He's probably busy recruiting some new death eaters. Futhermore, Levi, Nagini and the houseelves have kept me company so I doesn't feel alone, I even visit the Malfoy Manor if I want to. On the other hand, Tom still haven't give me the deatheaters mark yet, I ask him once and he told me he would once I earned it.

        “My Lady,” a houseelve suddenly appeared, “the Dark Lord would like to see you on his office.” He's back? I quickly run towards the corridor, down the stairs and then stop infront of his office door. I let out a deep breath seriously Hadria you're that excited to see him? I ignore the thoughts in my head and open the door.

        “You ask for me?” I ask him. He is looking outside through his big glass window in his office. Tom turn around to face me.

        He nodded and said, “Yes, I need you to dress up we’re going to a party the Malfoys is hosting tonight.”

        “Um okay,” I replied,  “is that all?”

        “Yes.” He replied. I nodded and head back to my room. He seems to be lost in thoughts just right now, but why do I care anyway? forget it, I should get ready for that party.

•••

        After an hour getting ready I’m finally down, I look at myself on the mirror and was shock to see my appearance. I guess my look is not that bad I thought. I wear a long dark green fitted sheath dress with a split just above my knee, thank goodness I grew much taller and my body figure became more mature. The dress I wear emphasize my curves perfectly. I also wear the black shoes Narcissa once brought me, I also wear the earrings Blaise gifted me. I let my long black straight hair down, I am not quite found of make-ups so I just put some lip-gloss, do my eyelashes  just to emphasize then and put some highlights.

        “You look beautiful mistress “ Levi said.

        “I agree, even master can't resist such beauty. “ Nagini complimented. I felt myself blush at the thought of Tom, seriously Hadria his the Dark Lord yes he might be handsome and almost good at everything but you can't possibly see yourself spending the rest of life with him aren't you? It's just a simple crush that’s all. I just smiled at Levi and Nagini and walk downstairs to meet Tom.

        I walk my way down and saw Tom, he’s wearing a black suit standing there firmly, he's whole presence shouted elegance and power, he then turn his head looking at me up and down with his mouth slightly parted. He then locked his gazed into my eyes and I give a smile, he was taken aback and cleared his throat and then offer his hand at me which I accepted then wrapping my hand into his.

        “I told you master couldn't even resist it.” Nagini whispered probably to Levi. Tom then gave him a glare which makes the two snakes go and head back upstairs. I giggle, Tom then look at me and said, “You look ravishing.”

        I also look at him and smiled, “You too”

        He then avoid my eyes and look straight ahead. “Let's go” he said and guided me into the floo. “Malfoy Manor”

•••

        Tom and I have arrived at the Malfoy Manor. The whole was decorated and many people with their elegant gown and such no doubt noble families are invited. Once we enter the ballroom the guest turn their heads to see us which kinda make me nervous. I didn't notice I was holding Tom tightly until he held my hand. “Hey it's okay.” I just give him an unsure smile.

        We walk our way towards the the ball room, Uncle Luscious then walk towards us, “Lord Slytherin, thank you for coming,” he then looked at me “It's nice to see you again Hadria.”

        I smiled, “You too Uncle Luscious.” Tom and I then greeted some noble families. “Hadria!” someone called. Tom and I turn around to see who's the person is, there I see Astoria Greengrass with her blue dress and her hair in bun looking elegant as ever. She approach me and quickly hug me which I return back. She then notice the person that I am with.

        “Oh! Astoria this is Lord Thomas Timothy Slytherin.” I said. Astoria look shock but then compose herself. “Astoria Greengrass, Heir of Greengrass. A pleasure  to meet you Lord Slytherin. “

        Tom nodded and said, “A pleasure as well.” Tom then turn to me, “You can enjoy and have some time with your … friends Hadria.”

        “Are you sure?” I said.

        “Yes, beside I have some … business to take care.” He replied. I eyed him suspiciously, “Okay.”

        He nodded, “I’ll come find you to get you home after.” I nodded as an answer.

        Tom and I parted ways. He go talk to other noble families along with Luscious while I on the other hand go with Astoria finding Draco, Blaise and Theo. As soon as we spotted the three of them we join them, the boys hug me for they say ‘they didn't see me for ages’.

        The five of us just talk about our summer and such, then my eyes suddenly landed on Tom who is talking with a woman right now, well they are others but the woman seems to enjoy herself with Tom’s company. My brows rose up when the woman suddenly wrap her hand on Tom’s arm. Astoria then nudge me so I look at her questionably, she then giggle and said, “You know, if your eyes can kill that woman would be dead right now.”

        I then blush at what she said and just focused my attention to whatever the boys topic is. Seriously that woman is really getting on my nerves she been with Tom and wrap around his arm like a snake needing for it's master! I can heard Astoria giggling beside me I give her a glance then just rolled my eyes.

•••

        I swear I am not enjoying this party! Every single girl just can't take their eyes of him. “A massacre would be happening tonight.” I heard Blaise said. Theo, Draco and Astoria then laugh. I give Blaise a death glare and just ignore the murmuring, giggling and such whenever Tom’s do something.

•••

        DANCE. Some of the guests started dancing on the center, Astoria and Draco already dance in. “Lord Slytherin won't kill me if I would be your first dance right?” Blaise ask now offering  his hand. I just laugh and take his hand. We dance for awhile until the first song ended, as the second song started someone then tap Blaise shoulder, both of us then look who’s the person is.

        “You wouldn't mind if I dance my date right?” Tom said using his cold voice. Blaise then give him an awkward smile and then quickly handed me to Tom.

        “You don't have to scare him you know.” I said as Tom and I dance.

        “I didn't. “

        I just rolled my eyes at him and slowly smile. “Why did you not ask the woman you are with?”

        “Huh? I am with you.” I rolled my eyes. “Not me dumdum, that woman who's been with you the entire night.”

        “Why would I do that? Don't tell me you're jealous? “ he question me. “Jealous?  Ha you wish.” I replied. “She's a daughter of one of the respective family that's why I can't shove her off.” He explained looking straight into my eyes. I avoided his gaze and just nodded. We just dance until we get tired and just get some refreshments. After that we just bid our goodbye to the Malfoys and my friends then go home at the Slytherin Manor.