1

Izuku's blood was boiling with rage as the unstoppable whispering and noise were filling his head. He grit his teeth with anger and stood up, smashing his fist on the table. 

"Enough! Just shut up already!" His voice echoed in the common room of the orphanage he lived in. Everyone's eyes were pointed at him. Some kids started to murmur, and others left annoyed. His eyes met the ones of the caretaker watching them, and a shiver ran down his spine as he quickly realized his mistake.

"I-I'm sorry..." he spoke faintly, lowering his head and quietly heading to his room. He didn't want to anger the people that worked there. In the end, they couldn't afford to be punished again.

Whispering began again in his head. The boy rarely had the privilege of absolute silence. They were discussing their plans, but he really couldn't be bothered at the moment. 

He spent the rest of the day by himself, listening to conversations that no one else could hear.

The night arrived, and Izuku laid in his bed, like always, trying to recover some of his blurred memories, but this time his thoughts drifted to a particular friend with purple hair and sleepy eyes.

That boy was his only friend; he trusted him even though he got adopted, and Izuku was left in that hell of a place. He promised he would be back, but Izuku was starting to lose hope as he never paid a visit.

He left. It would be best if you focused on yourself. Someone spoke with a deep, warm voice, which he ignored. Yes, that was right, but there's no need to be always too harsh. Izuku turned and wiped a small tear from his eye, trying to fall asleep to avoid any more thoughts. 

The following day he woke up with his mind hazy, he wasn't really there mentally, but it was just enough to pretend to be himself. He cursed under his breath as he fought to regain consciousness but quickly lost it again once he reached the kitchen to put something in his stomach.

*might be triggering for some, you can skip*

He knows something is happening again since the last thing he recalls is slightly bumping into one of the caretakers as he reaches the door. He's pretty sure he saw the man smirking and grabbing him. A faint noise of a belt unbuckling and a weird sensation on his body.

He can't actually recall anything else when he's finally himself again, and those few things are quickly forgotten. He used to wonder what those moments were, but a piece of information was always somehow missing. 

Maybe he shouldn't really know.

*safe to read*

Izuku was in his room again and didn't remember taking a shower, not that he actually cared. As he walked down the hallway, he caught a glimpse of purple hair, or at least of what it seemed to be hair. He turned to follow it, but it quickly disappeared.

He doesn't remember anyone else with purple hair in that orphanage but didn't really pay attention to it since his memory was always a bit fucked.

The boy continued to walk, unbothered, towards the entrance door, only paying mind to the two adult men he swore he saw somewhere but not from the orphanage. Maybe they were there to visit a kid or even adopt one, but people never really cared for orphan children, so he doubted it.

He opened the door with no hesitation and turned just to say, "I'm going out, don't come to look for me!" The caretaker leading the men looked livid with rage when he heard.

Izuku started to jog towards Dagobah Beach, a lovely beach that was covered in trash. Since he rarely had something to do, Izuku preferred staying outside. Bored, he decided that he would do a good action and clean the beach by himself. 

Once he reached the beach, his involuntary training started by lifting heavy garbage to take it away. It was pretty draining in energy, but it was also rewarding as he got to see his progress and the beach clear up little by little.

He laid on the warm sand once he felt satisfied with his work and enjoyed the sound of the waves and the salty scent of the ocean in the air. 

Unfortunately, his peaceful moment was interrupted by some really unpleasant wet coughing nearby. He turned to see who was the poor man dying and saw a skeleton wearing an oversized t-shirt with some hay glued on its head. 

Man, he's really dying uh... Maybe we should just end him. Izuku frowned and sighed, reaching for the man.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" The skele- man turned his head towards the boy. Shadows were cast on his eyes, only letting a faint blue light shine through.

"Ah, yes. No need to worry about me, young man." The man walked to Izuku. "Thanks for your concern, but I guess you should think about your health first; you look exhausted."

Izuku didn't know how to feel about that. He was right, but there was no need to be rude about it.

"Well, that's because I am. I just asked if you were okay though, I don't want an old man dying in front of me." Izuku stated and stared coldly at the man standing in front of him, looking uncomfortable. 

"If you're not feeling good, why are you staying here instead of staying home?" The blond man asked.

I mean, we could ask the same... "I was just cleaning this mess." Izuku said. 

The man looked surprised at that. "You should be rewarded, young man! That is an amazing job you're doing! You're a good kid." A boney hand was placed on Izuku's shoulder, causing him to jump a bit.

The boy didn't actually know how to react, not used to receiving compliments. He felt his cheeks get a little warmer and looked to the side.

"Thanks, I guess..." He said softly as he rubbed his arm.

The man later introduced himself as Toshinori Yagi. They started chatting about the beach, and their conversation slowly drifted to heroes.

Just as they reached that said topic, Toshinori's phone started ringing. "Young man, I'm sorry to interrupt our conversation, but I really have to go now. I would have loved to talk more, but I have a really important meeting I have to attend. It was a pleasure meeting a boy like you; I'm sure you will accomplish extraordinary things in life."

The tall, lanky man then proceeded to stand and leave Izuku with his feet buried in the now cold sand. He had a lot to think about after his conversation with the man that looked like a really bad cosplay of All Might. 

His stomach grumbled, and he finally decided to stand and stretch a bit before returning to the orphanage. He briefly stopped at the convenience store to buy something cheap to eat while walking.

Just as he expected, he was grabbed by one of the caretakers as soon as he stepped inside. His body froze and let the man drag him into the "timeout room," his favorite place to have a mental breakdown in. He curled up in a ball as he was left on the floor and let his emotions overwhelm him. 

Once everything was over, after several hours, Izuku was let out. He hurried up and went into his room, not minding the looks the other kids gave him. 

The following days were going pretty fine, so fine that it was starting to get weird. On one of those weird mornings, he received an announcement that confirmed that was definitely going on. He met the disgusted eyes of one of the caretakers and watched the man talk without actually understanding anything.

"You're getting adopted."

A/N 

Helloooo ;) after taking more than one year to update I've decided to rewrite everything, not knowing where this story is going to end. If you read the previous book, you may notice some changes in the story. I'm so sorry for letting everyone down, but I still wanna thank you for your support during this time! <3 I DISCOVERED THE VOICEOVER ON MY COMPUTER AND IT REALLY HELPS WITH PUNCTUATION AND GENERAL MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!