4

A day passed, and the night came. Kitsu waited for everyone to be asleep, including Izuku, and took control of the body, leaving his little brother to rest in the inner world.

He got up and prepared, taking the backpack and stuffing his things inside. He couldn't really get ready in the house of two heroes. 

The alter opened the window as quietly as possible and looked outside. Once he was sure that no one was around, he jumped. A loud thump was heard as he landed heavily on the not-so-soft ground and scraped his knee, tearing the pants and letting a few drops of blood fall.

He didn't really pay attention to his fresh wound and ignored the pain, standing up with his knee slightly aching. Kitsu quickly climbed over the fence and reached a quiet and discreet place to change and hide the backpack.

He wore a black turtleneck sweatshirt with a red sleeveless hoodie over it, some black yoga pants, and yoga shoes. The outfit was completed once he wore his tinted goggles and black mask, and put on his utility belt on his waist. He pulled up his hood to cover the green curls that Izuku had and proceeded to do his job.

Once he was done with his job and was now covered in blood, he sat on the roof of a building, softly humming to himself while dangling his legs off the edge.

He always enjoyed watching the colorful lights of the city at night and feeling the cold wind on his face, even if it wasn't so pleasant when the now cold blood covered his clothes. That was usually his reward, taking a moment for himself to relax and step outside of his role.

But he knew that one day, this part of him could become an inconvenience for Izuku, so he had to enjoy what he had now while still protecting his little brother.

His train of thoughts stopped when he heard steps approaching him. He turned and chuckled nervously when he saw who was there for him. He was pretty sure he left him sleeping. "Eraserhead! My friend! I was starting to worry I couldn't mess with you tonight."

"Kitsune." Aizawa hissed with his capture weapon in hand, ready to slap it on him and take him in custody.

Holy shit-  I thought he was asleep. I was sure I could have avoided him!

Please, he's not stupid. He might discover us if you're too careless! 

That's it. We're switching, I will take care of him. Daeril said in a cold tone, willing to kill to protect their identity and their little broccoli. Even if he was pretty sure that this family thing wouldn't last long, he didn't want to ruin Izuku's experience and put him in danger.

Hell no! It's been so much since I've had control, and I have no intention of giving it up now. Besides, I'm not that stupid to let him discover us.

While Ryker was awfully quiet, he knew that he would be the first to smash his head if he made such a mistake.

"Well, Eraser, you know well how much I looove messing with you, but! I'm pretty busy tonight, and I kinda still want to live." He winked at the hero and jumped off the roof, ready to grab onto the escape ladder onto the next building.

Unfortunately, Eraserhead wasn't having it, and he felt the scarf wrap around his torso and arms, slamming him against the wall.

"Sorry, Kitsune, but you're coming with me." Aizawa started dragging him up as he tried to get his pocket knife out of his utility belt. He was held with his feet still dangling off the roof, the tired mad stared at him with an unimpressed look in his eyes.

"Is this how it feels being a baby delivered by a stork? It's so damn uncomfortable!" Kitsu huffed as he was dragged on the roof. Once he was close enough, he was sure to flash one last shit-eating grin that could be seen through his mask before landing an unexpected kick to Aizawa's chin, making him stagger. 

The capture weapon loosened a bit as Aizawa recovered from the hit, just enough to let the tiny boy quickly wiggle out of it. Kitsu jumped off the roof and fell right inside a dumpster. He let out a grunt as he climbed out and looked up to see Eraserhead ready to jump.

Without hesitation, he began running as fast as he could, trying to outrun the hero, making sudden turns and hiding behind buildings and trees to at least tire him out, but it wasn't leading anywhere!

This sweaty homeless- we're literally living in his house- HOMELESS man stuck on his back like a tiny sparkly black glitter that sticks to your face, and you can't get it off no matter how much you try to scrub it off.

At that point, Kitsune started literally stripping while running, throwing everything in bushes and trashcans, hoping to remember where everything was. Everyone panicked and shouted in his head as he laughed maniacally and formed the most stupid plan he's ever thought of.

When he finally put some distance between him and Aizawa, he took off the sweater for last and jumped right into the hero's property. He rushed to Izuku's room and threw his goggles and mask under the bed. Now he just needed to do one thing.

He screamed as loud as he could, putting every drop of fear he had in it.

He quickly wore Izuku's pajamas and put himself under the covers sitting up and shoved Izuku in control "what the..." 

Good luck! Try not to look like you've just run at full speed for a good twenty minutes!

══════════════════

Aizawa ran as fast as he could after the brat. He couldn't afford to let him escape another time, but he suddenly lost sight of him and noticed that he was right in front of his house. He just hoped that that kid didn't actually do what he was thinking. 

Of course, he heard a blood-curdling scream coming from inside. Did he really enter his home?! But it wasn't Hizashi or Hitoshi's voice... shit- Izuku!

He rushed inside and kicked the kid's door open, finding the boy on his bed curled against the wall, panting and staring at the open window, looking terrified.

He could hear his husband and son rushing to the room as he sat beside Izuku, trying to calm him down. What the hell did just happen?

"T-t-there was s-someone!" The kid said, pointing at the window, his eyes full of tears.

Izuku stared at him for a few seconds before crushing in his arms, sobbing and shaking, "I t-thought they wanted t-to hu-hurt me!" He watched Hizashi and Hitoshi look at the terrified boy with a pitiful look in their eyes.

He left the kid to Hizashi and looked outside the window, hoping to see the villain or something that could help him catch the bastard.

As he looked to the ground, Aizawa swore he saw a few dark red drops. He jumped out, texting detective Tsukauchi that they might have found something about the sick brat that was ruining their lives.

══════════════════

Well now that was a really nice act! Ever thought of becoming an actor Izu-chan??

Bitch if you don't shut up, I will kill you with my bare hands! How could you do something so reckless and put Izuku in such a position?!

Izuku kept quiet, the voices fighting in his head. He just went along with the situation as the loud hero and his friend comforted him.

They all knew that Aizawa might have seen through Izuku's acting or some of Kitsu's mistakes, but all they could do was just wait and see what was going to happen.

A/N

Just like the last chapter, I preferred to keep the original since I really liked it, and I just changed some things here and there. Also, the names of every alter is written the first time with the font that is used for them when they talk in the inner world (Kitsu Daeril Ryker) I hope it is pretty clear and that you enjoyed this chapter! <3