3

Hitoshi and Hizashi showed him around when they reached their house, explaining some stuff and a few house rules. Izuku felt the need to scan every corner and look for cameras.

I bet the majority of them are hidden in the furniture... watch for Eraserhead, he's observing us.

Aizawa was, in fact, watching Izuku closely. The boy seemed to be nervously scanning every room. Did he feel unsafe? Was he looking for something?

He followed Izuku's gaze and saw he was looking at one of the security cameras. "Hey kid, everything's okay?"

Izuku flinched and turned, "Y-yes? I-I mean... just a bit nervous". He smiled a bit, even though it didn't reach his eyes. The floor suddenly became really interesting, and he didn't pay attention to his surroundings anymore.

They must've noticed because everything got quiet. After a few seconds of awkward silence, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Zuku, I'll show you your room so you can relax and organize your stuff." Hitoshi took Izuku's bag and accompanied him to his new room. It was pretty big and looked comfortable, he was quite happy to finally have some personal space.

As Shinso was leaving, he was held by a hand tugging his shirt gently. Arms wrapped around his waist, and he was forced to sit on the bed.

He hugged his friend back, "Are you sure you're okay?" He felt Izuku's head nod on his shoulder. "Just needed a hug?" Another nod.

As soon as Hitoshi left the room, a cold and meticulous man replaced the sweet, innocent Izuku. Daeril searched the room once again for cameras; he could never be too cautious.

He took the backpack and begun organizing all of their clothes and other things, including everyone's gadgets. The greenet knew about their stuff but usually never asked since they all opted for some plain "self-defense" weapons.

He opened one of the desk drawers and taped their knives and more blatant clothing and gadgets. Just as he messed with the window lock to check the outside, he accidentally set off the alarm. He jumped, and his fight or flight response activated, and he turned towards the door as he heard footsteps and someone knocking.

Aizawa slightly opened the door and went towards the window, looking somewhat annoyed, with a small key in his hand. He finally put an end to the awfully loud sound and looked at the boy.

"My bad. I should've unlocked it before. You couldn't have known. Try to relax, and maybe don't be so rough with the windows... you're safe here." He patted Izuku's head and smiled at him.

"D-do you mind if we stay at home for today...?" Daeril asked, forcing a stutter. They didn't have much time to prepare for everyone's plans.

Aizawa just nodded and ruffled his hair one last time before leaving the room.

The greenet spent the rest of his day inside his new room, inspecting the house's surroundings.

There shouldn't be any cameras pointing in this direction. Please be cautious tomorrow night. We can't afford to make any mistake in this house. Daeril sighed as he finished putting everything in place. 

Don't worry, Dae-chan! I'll do my best, and no one will notice Izuku's sudden disappearance~

Out of all adoptive families, they had to be taken by heroes... he just hopes they won't be discovered too soon. He laid on the bed and let Izuku front again.

Once the boy was finally himself, he heard a soft knock, and the door opened. Hizashi's head popped behind it, "Hey, little listener! We're going to have take-out. Do you want something particular? Why don't you come downstairs so we can decide together."

Izuku nodded and followed the hero downstairs. He stopped by the kitchen door and listened to them talking.

"Zuku, don't just stand there and come sit beside me. I could use some help trying to convince this old man to get McDonald's." Hitoshi looked at him with his usual grin.

Izuku sat beside his purple-haired friend and quietly asked for McDonald's like his friend told him.

"I'm sorry, but we had it last time. We can't eat that again, but I can make an exception for Izuku if he really wants it." Said Aizawa, pinching the bridge of his nose.

We like McDonald's! Two cheerful voices exclaimed in his head.

He felt hands suddenly cup around his ears and heard a slightly muffled "WE WANT MCDONALD'S!!!"

He never heard Present Mic's voice while using his quirk so close like that, and then he felt sorry for all those villains who went deaf after meeting the hero.

In the end, they had McDonald's with their ears still ringing...

After dinner, Izuku decided to stay a bit in the living room with his "new family," he didn't mind their company and didn't want to raise suspicion. 

Hizashi seemed to be fast asleep on the couch, and Aizawa took him to their room. Izuku took it as an opportunity to excuse himself to bed.

Of course, he didn't go to bed. He just laid there, filled with joy and a bit of anxiety. After a few hours, he decided to go out and find Hitoshi's room. He stood there for a few seconds before quietly opening the door. Izuku sneaked beside his sleeping friend's bed and sat on the floor with his back on the bed frame. 

A hand gently brushed his shoulder before he grabbed it, squeezing it a tad too hard.

"I get that you missed me, but I would appreciate it if you didn't break my hand..." Hitoshi spoke with a raspy voice, his hand was released immediately, and Izuku turned with an apologetic look in his eyes. He didn't have time to excuse himself as the purple-haired boy pulled him on the bed and hugged him. At that, Izuku let himself relax and fell asleep.

In the meantime, Hitoshi wondered when did his friend become so stealthy and muscular.

A/N
Heyoo!! This chapter remained pretty much the same as the one in the previous book, only the end changed a bit. I kinda liked how it was so I only adjusted some things here and there :) hope you enjoyed!