C•H•A•P•T•E•R 1

It was a Friday night and you were at the beach chilling in your room with (one of) your boyfriend wearing nothing but your undergarments and his hoodie. You were sitting on a swival chair watching T.V he was sitting on the bed, his back against the headboard.

Chishiya:"Come here." He said motioning for you to come sit on his lap with his fingers. You got up and climbed on the bed and onto his lap.

Y/N:"What do want Chi?"

Chishiya:"You." He whispered into your ear. He brought his face back in front of yours and grabbed both sides of your face, making your lips collide. The kiss was filled with desire yet still passionate and loving. But then the door to your room swung open.

Niragi:"Oh my fucking god! Get a room you two!"

You both stared at him wide eyed like you'd just been caught.

Y/N:"We uh are in a room."

Chishiya:"And you're welcome to join us. Cmon you know this, idiot."

Niragi:"Not in the mood. You will not believe the day I just had." Niragi was always a horny motherfucker so something must have really upset him.

Y/N:"Awe is someone on his montly?" You said, laced with sarcasm.

Niragi:"Y/N! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU DONT SHUT UP I'LL-"

Y/N:"You'll what?"

Niragi:"Oh you know what I'll do." He said with a cheeky grin walking towards you. "Or do I have to show you, brat?"

Chishiya:"I thought you weren't in the mood." He said with his blank expression, turning off the T.V.

Niragi:"Well that killed the mood. Scoot over."

You were about to get off Chishiyas lap.

Chishiya:"No stay" He said having a firm grip on your hips. He shifted the both of you so Niragi could fit on the bed. He took off his boots and slipped under the sheets.

Niragi:"Y/N, come here."

Y/N:"Why?"

Niragi:"I need you to rub my back and shoulders."

Y/N:"How about you ask instead of demanding me?"

He sighed. Niragi:"Y/N can you please rub my back?" He said pouting with his bottom lip.

Y/N:"Yes your highness." You got off Chishiyas lap and made your way over to Niragi.

Y/N:"Scooch up."

Niragi:"Why?"

Y/N:"So I can sit behind you dumbass."  He scooched up and took off his shirt.