Chapter 7

Everyone in the room audibly gasped. You stood up u and looked over at Ryohei. When reality finally hit him he rushed over to you, embracing you. You hugged you tight and closed his eyes.

Ryohei:"I knew it! I knew you weren't dead! I knew you didn't run away! No one believed me! You're the only one I have left now!" He started sobbing. You could feel the warms tears fall down his face and land on your shoulder. He stopped hugging you and placed his hands on your shoulders.

Ryohei:"W-what happened?"

Y/N:"I don't know? Same thing that happened to you? I was in the bathroom, the power went out, I came out and everyone was gone."

Ryohei:"I was with Karube and Chota in Shibuya. Karube put me on his shoulders while we were standing in the middle of a busy intersection and we kind of caused and accident so the police came looking for us. We hid in the bathroom, the power went out, we came out and no one was there."

Y/N:"If you don't mind me asking, where is Chota and Karube?"

You could see the pain visible in his eyes.

Arisu:"They were in the game of hearts with me."

His voice lowered as he sat down. You kneeled at his side. His face was blank as a single tear fell from his eye. He looked down at you.

Arisu:"Y/N they died because of me, they thought a lowlife like me should have lived instead of them. They sacrificed themselves for me. Well at first Karube wanted to kill me, then he didn't."

You wiped the tear from his face. And grabbed him by the chin making him look at you.

Y/N:"Don't think that way. It's the game makers getting in your head. Is that the way your big sister taught you to think of yourself? No. You are loved and you are worthy of love. You are just as important as everyone else. Got it?"

Ryohei:"Yes. Gosh I've missed you so much."

Neither of you realized everyone else was still there just listening to this reunion.

Hatter:"As much as I love a good brother and sister reunion, this meeting is ajourned!" Everyone besides you, Chishiya, Niragi, Ryohei and Hatter left. Hatter made his way over to Rhyohei and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Hatter:"I need to have a private meeting with you in 10 minutes. Someone will come find you."

Ryohei nodded his head and with that, Hatter left.

Niragi:"Y/N is this guy really your brother?"

Y/N:"Yes Niragi." Chishiya made his way over to the three of you. Chishiya stood beside Ryohei's chair. Chishiya grabbed his hand, shaking it.

Chishiya:"Nice to finally meet you, Arisu. I'm Chishiya. Y/N's boyfriend."

Ryohei looked up at him.

Ryohei:"Yo-"

Niragi grabbed his other hand, reaching over you. Niragi plastered a devilish smile on his face.

Niragi:"Nice to meet you. I'm Niragi, also Y/N's boyfriend."

Ryohei looked at Niragi with such a confused look. The both let go of his hands.

Ryohei:"Both, of you?"

Y/N:"Don't question it." You stood up from your squatting position on the floor, your knees cracking as you did.

Y/N:"Oh, Ryohei hows mom, dad? Is dad still judgemental as always?" You crossed your arms and snickered.

Ryohei:"Oh Y/N mom she well after you disappeared she got really sick."

Your hearing suddenly got fuzzy. Your adopted mom had always been there for you, she was your person. You suddenly felt someone shaking your shoulders. You looked up from the floor, Chishiya.

Chishiya:"Y/N? Y/N?"

You snapped out of your daze.

Y/N:"Yeah?" Chishiya wiped away the single teardrop that fell from your eye.

Ryohei:"I-im sorry Y/N I really shouldn't be telling you this all at once." You looked back at Ryohei.

Y/N:"Oh no, it's fine." You checked the time on your phone.

Y/N:"Ah well, looks like 10 minutes have passed. You need to go meet with Hatter and we should getting going to bed." You said as you pulled Niragi from his chair. He grabbed his gun and placed it over his shoulder. Chishiya grabbed his other hand so Niragi was now in the middle of you both. Ryohei stood up and gave you a small hug.

Ryohei:"I'll see you later, yeah?"

Y/N:"Of course."

With that, Ryohei left the meeting room and was off to go meet with Hatter. You three made your way back to your room.