Chapter 4

Niragi:"Only if you're the officer in charge." He said getting up from the bed.

Y/N:"Stop it."

Niragi:"What?"

Y/N:"Pushing the idea of an officer kink. I'm not handcuffing you, you horndog." You said as he walked over to you. You just rolled your eyes.

Niragi:"And what are you gonna do if I don't stop?" He leaned over, slightly to make eye contact with you and raised an eyebrow.

Y/N:"Mmm this." You said before grabbing the back of his neck and smashing your lips together. His lips moved in sync with yours as you stood up, not breaking the kiss. He eventually fell on top of you, but never broke the kiss. He laid in between your legs, with Chishiya sitting next to you.

Chishiya:"Ahem." He cleared his throat. Niragi broke the kiss with you to glance over at him. He stared at him for a few seconds before leaning over and giving Chishiya a peck on the lips. Chishiya tried pulling him in for more, but to no avail.

Niragi:"Mmmh. Wait your turn." He said, smirking. Chishiya just simply rolled his eyes. He turned his attention back to you, looking you straight in the eyes.

Niragi:"As much as I'd love to continue this, we got games to play." He gave you a peck on the lips, got up and buttoned his shirt.

Y/N:"Do we have to go?" You said, not wanting to get up.

Niragi:"Unfortunately we do. C'mon." He said, grabbing his gun and slipping his boots on. You got up, put on some pants, leaving you in your undergarments, one of Chishiyas hoodies, pants and flip flops. Chishiya slid on a hoodie and all 3 of you were ready. You all walked to the lobby together. Watching the crowd act like fools. You heard a voice, Kuina.

Kuina:"What's the matter?" She said, lollipop in hand.

Chishiya:"I was in a game with them."

Kuina:"The two of them?" She said, looking at a Male and female pair, looking lost and confused in the crowd. Your face twisted with confusion as you thought you saw your brother, Ryohei.

Chishiya:"Yes, they might be useful. To our plan, that is." You decided to keep quiet about Arisu. It had been two years since you saw him so you couldn't be too sure.

Y/N:"Hey Chi?"

Chishiya:"Mmh yes?"

Y/N:"Do you know where Niragi went?"

Chishiya snaked his arm around your waist.

Chishiya:"Hhm. I'm not sure but, he'll be fine. Don't worry."

He kissed the top of your head. As Hattar finished his usual speech everyone cheered. You looked at the number you were assigned. 5. You placed your hand into your pocket, pulling out your walkie-talkie. You took it out and pressed the button.

Y/N:"Niragi, what number you got?"

He immediately responded.

Niragi:"Five."

No matter what it had always seemed like you were in a game with either Chishiya and Niragi. You removed Chishiya's hand from your hip and faced him while holding his hand.

Y/N:"I better get going. Ill see you later, yea?"

Chishiya:"Of course. I'll see you later. I love you, be safe."

You got on your tip-toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. With that you were off to the games.