Chapter 2

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

After so many years in the white room someone could say that I am perfect in everything that they taught me. I mean I was able to learn everything that schools and universities have to offer. After all I was studying under geniuses in every subject and I mastered all the martial arts since I learned from true masters. Of course my abilities are not limited only on academics and martial arts though. As a result my last year in the white room before deciding to attend this school can be described with one word and that is BORING!

I mean I was able to do everything. The situation reached the point that they had to come up with new tests for me exclusively but even then I was able to do them without any difficulty

That is why:

I am here to win BUT not only that...

My other objective is to finally find something interesting or something that can entretain me.

My train of thought was interupted when the bus stopped and I had to get off. Right now in front of me was the entrance to my new school. As I took my first step

"Hey you wait!"

A girl was calling out to me. Looking back I saw the same girl that caught my interest in the bus still holding the book that she was reading before. 'Well that is interesting what does she want I wonder'

"You were staring at me a while ago. Why?"

"Really now?"

"!?"

Oops I said that outloud. Still what's with that question? After observing her posture and the way she was talking I deduced that she either is some kind of aristocrat or she just has a superiority complex.

And I think it is obvious which is it. So the moment she asked me that, it was when I lost that little interest that I had taken in her.

"I was't staring at you but I was rather interested in the book you were reading now don't talk to me"

She looked surprised because of the way I talked to her but she found her composure after a second.

She was about to say something again that's why I took the opportunity and walked towards the gym that the entrance ceremony was supposed to take place.

This entrance ceremony was my first experience of my life as a highschooler but it was so unintresting!! Like seriously I just spent an hour of my life for that thing? I even tried to observe my surroundings to try to entertain myself with something but the only thing I saw were bored highschoolers.

Anyway after that bad excuse of an entrance ceremony I reached my class... I was alloted in class 1-D. I walked towards my seat.

I reached the back seat near the window. My first thought was that I would be able to scout the whole class for something interesting from that postition while at the same time I could stare at the scenery outside the window during the lectures that would me boring for me since all the study material that a normal highschooler would need to work on were things that where taught to me when I was supposed to be in elementary school.

After a while I decided to check what is happening inside the classroom. It seems that only after a little time groups where already forming. Well I don't really care right now about those things because I have other priorities.

One of those priorities would be to find out why there are hidden cameras inside the classroom. Just from that I can rest assured that this is not a normal school so even if it is for a little while it will pose an interesting challenge to find out what is happening behind the scenes.