Chapter 7: The End Of The Beginning

Everyone Happy New Year... I guess I am too late for that.

Sadly these last months I have been dealing with a huge complicated mess (my life) so I didn't have a chance to update.

Even though I haven't uploaded since last year, I am still getting support and requests for the continuation of this story and for that I am grateful.

I am not going to give fake promises. I still have a lot in my plate right now and my schedule is really tight. But I am glad since I was able to find some time to write this.

Anyway, even though it has been a long time I hope you enjoy the story :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

April 30th

Four days have passed from my date with Fuka. I was able to discover more things about this person that has caught my interest.

In these four days nothing exciting happened. The class was normal as usual. Everyone was slacking, sleeping, texting and in general not listening to our teacher. 

It is clear that they have not a shadow of a doubt that there could be consequences for their ignorance.

The only change came when Chabashira sensei announced that there was a test in today's schedule. Everyone got angry because they didn't get a warning about the test and they knew that they would fail. But in the end everyone was calm after Chabashira sensei told us that this test is just to test our abilities and it wouldn't affect our report cards.

It was easy but the big surprise came when I saw the last part of the test. Three university level questions. I still answered them with ease but I wasn't expecting to see questions of this difficulty to that kind of test.

Anyway, now is not the time to think about that. After one month of investigating and trying to learn what is happening behind the scenes in this school. I had many questions but I was still able to come to a conclution and create a plan for the months to come. But now all of my questions will be answered and of course I will be able to determine if I was right or wrong after all.

The time is 11:50 pm. In 10 minutes the date will change to May 1st and everything will be clear.

~Timeskip~ (10 minutes)

May 1st

I checked my phone and grin formed in my lips. 

"I was right after all" I said

My voice resounded in my empty room as I was about to fall asleep.

~Timeskip: Next morning at school~

I reached my classroom and it seems that I was the last to come.

Everyone was concerned and they were wearing troubled expressions.

'Something big must have happened' I thought. Even though I know what is going on. 

Now that everyone had gathered in the classroom I think Hirata was about to voice out his opinion and his concerns about what happened. At the same time I saw that Ike was going to open his mouth and start complaining about that matter.