Chapter 4: Ayanokouji's Plan

First let us all apreciate the wholesomeness of the picture above

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

It was 8:10 pm when I arrived at class. The bell rings at 8:15 so I had some time to spare.

Not knowing what to do I looked outside the window.

"I even asked the senpais from the soccer club yesterday but all of them answered with a 'be careful' and dodged my questions"

I heard a worried Hirata talking with some girls from our class. It seems that he is the only one concerned about my question and sensei's answer on the first day.

So he attempted to ask some senpais for information after the club fair yesterday. But they, too, couldn't tell him anything. Absolutely nothing. Well that only confirms my suspicions about the rules that the school kept from the first years.

"I think you are overthinking it Hirata-kun." said Wang Mei-Yu to calm him down

"Yeah like, that guy was so rude he just propably asked a random question to get some attention" said Shinohara

Ouch! Even if I don't care those are some harsh words.

Classes were going on as usual. My plan to get back to the senpais that took Sudo's points would begin at lunchbreak and through them I could confirm my suspicions about the school once and for all. Of course I wasn't doing it for Sudo. But for my personal gain and entertainment.

~Timeskip~

The bell rang for lunchbreak. I was going to leave but I remembered that I still don't know the name of one of my classmates.

"Hello there seatmate-chan. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."I said as I put a fake smile on.

"When did I give you permission to call me that and why did you introduce yourself?"

"What do you mean? I don't need permission from Seatmate-chan to call her seatmate-chan since I don't know her name. And to answer your other question, I think it is a good thing for classmates to know each other's names"

"Horikita Suzune. Now don't talk to me"she said with a stern look on her face

'Well I wasn't planning to since you are plain boring but Horikita? Propably president's little sister or cousin that sounds funny.'

While having such thoughts I stood up and left the classroom. I had to find an open place. A place that would be perfect for them to make their move.

I reached a park that was near the school. I noticed some groups sitting on the grass while enjoying their lunch. I also spotted all the cameras making this park a perfect place for them. Of course, if I guessed wrong I will have to search for them in other places too but I will find them eventually.

I was walking around but nothing happened so I decided to head towards a corner that was more isolated than the others. Only a few students could see or hear what would happen there.

'So if I am correct since it's only the third day they must still be fishing for more points from other freshm--'

"Hey you there! Are you a first year?" my thoughts got interrupted by the voice of a senpai who was accompanied by two others.

I smiled a little when I heard them calling out to me.

'That is rather pleasant, finding them in my first try'