Chapter 3

April,2

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

It was the second day when I woke up. I decided to eat breakfast while thinking of what I will have to do next.

So after leaving the white room the instructors gave me a program to do every morning that will help me maintain my body. But I know a day or two of not doing it will not have any effect on me. I mean cut me some slack this is the second day of my freedom and I could live a day ot two without training. After all they do not call me a masterpiece for no reason.

I checked my phone and it was a good time to leave my dorm and head to the school.

It seemed like a good day. The temperature was normal and a refreshing breeze was hitting my face. Until I reached the school. In the class I heard the perverted trio,yep second day and they already have a nickname,talking about an incident that took place yesterday. I decided to eavesdrop because I deemed that I could accumulate some info about the school if its an incident that we are talking about. I was correct of course.

"Those bastards it was just our first day and they did something like that?" said Ike with an irritated voice.

"So Sudo did they really take everything?"asked Yamauchi.

So it seems that this red-haired classmate of mine goes by the name of Sudo.

"Yes they took every last point that I had" said Sudo in a defeated tone.

"Why didn't you do something?"

"What do you mean man I didn't have a choice I would have been expelled"

Expelled? If expulsion is on the line then certainly that sounds ineresting. It seems that this incedent could entertain me for a little while.

"So guys could you lend me some points?"

"Yes man don't worry. I mean we are getting 100,000 points every month so it is fine" said Ike

Not again with the 100,000 every month, it was only for this month dumbass.

"Just don't forget to return them" added Yamauchi

"Yes of course thank you guys you are real friends"

Both of them had faces of satisfaction after being praised for being good friends.

I aproached them so I could ask them more about what happened. Ike and Yamauchi were giving me death glares, propably because of my introduction yesterday. At least Sudo didn't know about that, because he left the class during introductions, so he was just staring at me dumbfounded because a total stranger aproached him.

"So what do you want!" Ike and Yamauchi said in unison

I ignored them and then I talked to Sudo

"Hello there I am Ayanokouji Kiyotaka nice to meet you"

"Oh hey" he said with an akward smile

"I am Sudo Ken"

He was so defeated after losing all of his points that he didn't have the energy to get irritated so he just introduced himself.

"So could you tell me more about this incident? It sounded interesting and I would like to hear about it" I said that with a smile so he could open up

"So you were eavesdropping!!!" said Ike

But this time instead of ignoring him I gave him a cold glare just like yesterday and that made him to shut up