CHAPTER 1

-The train is at six twenty if you don't get up in five minutes Aerie I leave without you!

This is Hadj, my best friend, since the six years we grew up in Nevada. Our parents knew each other before we were even born.

-oh I'm coming let me have two minutes...I slowly wake up looking at the sunrise from my window. I take my time removing the sheets from my bed and dragging my feet on the parquet floor of my room. At the same time, she comes into my room.

Seriously...?

- I'll be down in two minutes ok.

- Did you tell Jay to know what time we were arriving?

-I'll do it on the train, don't worry.

Jay is my brother, he's two years older than us, I always got along with him, and then it was the perfect opportunity to visit him in his new house. He and Hadj have been together for a year now, they are lovely together but how can I tell you that I'm a little tired of holding the candle.

-Aerie!

-I'm coming...

-The cab is downstairs and he's putting our luggage in there waiting for you.

-I'm coming, I'm just looking for my sweater!

- I come down the stairs and go to greet him.

-hello can you hold my last suitcase, please

-hello of course get on before you miss your train.

Once we get to the station, Hadj and I will run to get on the train. I'm calling my brother to let him know when to arrive. Three hours later we got off the train when I saw my brother. He waved at me and Hadj went to kiss him.

- How are you, big girl?

-I'm doing good great! I missed you so much, Jay...

-You too little head go in a car and avoid falling this time. He laughed with Hadj.

We talked the whole way remembering our childhood, an hour later Jay got out of the car abruptly and excited

-welcome, ladies!

- it's incredibly beautiful I can't tell me you live here in this crazy neighborhood!

Hadj waved to me to get the things out of the car and get them upstairs while Jay took the rest of our stuff. I then go into the house and see a rather tall boy of Jay's age whom I greet with Hadj but without answers...My brother later explained to me that he did not like the new ones and that our presence here did not delight him. We had to live with him for two months and the idea of seeing him do his head every day did not flourish anymore. I wasted no more time with Hadj and we were leaving to go swimming and eat by the beach. My brother asked him to come with him, but he kept on shutting up...

-We're gonna eat Jay tonight!

-Don't come home too late and be careful you never know you sound like Dad seriously I'm over 10 JayI know Aerie, but tonight I'm not Morgan and I'm going to a party where you and Hadj have the house and it's up to me to be careful...

My brother kissed Hadj and took her in his arms and undid my hair, passing his hand through my hair. Around twenty-two hours my brother sent me a message to tell me that he was going to his party with Morgan. At the party, Jay and Morgan met their friends Max Morgan's girlfriend, Owen, and Zac their two friends.

how are you, everybody? Jay out to the rest of the group

- oh it's not too soon. Says Max looking up at the sky

-Oh, it's okay... said Morgan, sitting on the couch with Max.

Owen and Zac came from behind pushing Jay and giving him a drink.

-how are you? You'll see there's plenty to eat and serve yourself if you're thirsty it's the kitchen. Says OwenThanks,

-I'll go see this.

Later in the evening Morgan and his girlfriend went upstairs completely drunk, meanwhile, three-quarters of the people began to fall asleep outside for some drunk. Jay spotted a familiar-looking person coming out of the house.

-Guys, I'm coming, I'll be two minutes

- okay, we'll probably sleep.

Out Zac's laughing body worried that Jay wouldn't come back. Morgan returned from the evening to the flat alone completely drunk not wondering where Jay had gone. I saw him and asked him to worry...

-Why are you alone? Where's my brother?

-Oh calm down I don't know I didn't see him coming home calm down a little.

Hadj very worried called Jay but no answer. I reassured her that he used to leave and that he knew what he was doing, he would definitely come back tomorrow morning, and who knows maybe he was sleeping the evening...