CHAPITRE 4

Ongoing correction
-we have to show that to the police! Said Aerie

-Are you dumb or what ? do you want them to find out about everything here by searching the apartment? Says Morgan with a worried look

.

-well...we will make a copy of the video in case it is deleted

-finally, someone who makes a good decision... Morgan said looking at Aerie while giving her a hookah smile.

-whatever decision we make, we have to hurry... says Aerie

While the girls were making a copy of the video, Morgan called Max, Owen, and Zac to help them to find a solution.
Thirty minutes later they arrived and Morgan made the presentations to Aerie. After that they showed them the video that Jay made...

-I know someone who could help us, he is one of my retired father's friends who was an agent. He won't tell the police, I swear. Said Zac.

-Alright... says Aegie, anyway if it can help us to find Jay as much try and then we have nothing more to lose.They left the house and went to the port located ten minutes from the apartment.Here it is here wait here I don't have long... says ZacA few minutes later a long silence... Marc and Zac went out and Marc told the group of friends-I'm not going to lie to you that what you ask me is rather delicate... but Zac explained everything to me so we'll find him your friendthank you very much, sir, Morgan-Call me Marc I'm not that old!

-Well, you have to show me what the man might look like on the video I'm left with can take old files on the drugs we caught, meanwhile go and get what you need to stay here and then we'll take my boat tomorrow morning to go to the opposite shore at the old lighthouse.

-Zac and I are going to pick up some things at home, some things to put us to bed, and a cover-up.The two friends left while the rest of the gang stayed with Marc.-Why the old lighthouse?

-It was my old office I have important cases about old convictions... you should do like your friends and go and get something to cover you up I will just need someone to show me the video.It works, Aerie and I go to the apartment to get mattresses and blankets, saysMorganWhy? Can't you handle this alone? Said AerieMake an effort for once he is serious... says Hadj

-Hmm...okay but I promise you if...

-Don't worry, Aegie, you won't belong.

-Will it be okay with Owen? Are you gonna be okay? Said Aegie

Don't worry, but be careful on the road.

Morgan smiling looked at Hadj and took Aegie by the waist and said:

-don't worry about me, she's safe!

Aegie looking up and down at him says:

-it was quite the opposite... last time he saw a bee I heard him scream...

-For your information, it was a wasp!

Hadj laughed and watched them leave.

well, show me this video to see this man...

Marc noted a lot of information to find it more easily and to be able to search the files by criteria and go faster.Meanwhile, Max and Zac arrived home.

-what do you think they're talking about? says Max by pushing the front door

-Uh... I don't know why?

-For nothing Ahah... says Max embarrassed.

-Take the mattresses upstairs, I stay downstairs and I gather the blankets.

-Okay, it works.

Morgan and Aegie arrived at their towers at Jay and Morgan's apartment to collect their belongings.

Without saying a word Aegie went upstairs to take her and Hadj's things

ten minutes later...

-you ready, can we go? Says Morgan

I'll be there for a second... it's all right.

On the harbor...

-Well listen I think it'll take some time, but the faster we leave, the more information we have, the better.

-I think the others should be here soon. Said Hadj

-Yes certainly said Owen looking at Hajj and making him smile.

-I think I should go up to make the beds... says Hadj very surprised and embarrassed.

Morgan and Aerie had just arrived. The two girls went upstairs to put their things down while the boys explained to Morgan what they were going to do tomorrow.At the same time, Max and Zac arrived and, with a very cold step, Max called Morgan to talk with him.
- So it was good on your short trip with Aerie? Nervously says Max

-you're kidding me, I hope there's nothing between this girl and me, she doesn't love me and I'm just trying to be nice to her.

The girls went down silently, having heard screams.

-oh bah, hold on like chance... would you mind not coming near my stupid boyfriend?

- what did you just do?? Fit Aerie

-Don't pretend I know very well what you're trying to do. She approached Aerie and slapped him.

Aerie gained momentum and began to kick a point in his belly.

Morgan was annoyed by the discussion between him and his girlfriend without noticing the problems that were starting...

-Dude, what the hell is she doing to your girlfriend?

-I don't know and you're all boring me, leave me alone a little!The boys called by Mark went down to eat with the Hajj while the other three had set aside to reflect each of their ratings...