CHAPTER 2

I woke up and ran to see if Jay had returned but no one was there, just Morgan slumped on the couch. I hope nothing happened to Jay... I couldn't believe that something had happened to my brother. I pushed Morgan off the couch and asked him annoyed where were Jay and why didn't he watch him

-I want to know where my brother is, so you'll hurry up and ask all your friends if they saw him while I and Hadj go to the police station.

Suddenly Morgan took me violently by the arm and told me...

-Do you really want the cops to know your brother's a junkie?

My brother a drug addict, I couldn't imagine that! And how was I going to tell Hadj she was going to be even more worried, it wasn't possible... maybe he had problems at that party about that. I really resented Morgan for not protecting and looking after him.

-Why are you saying that? If you take drugs, it is your problem, not mine, but do not involve my brother in your shit!

He looked at me and smiled on the side of his mouth.

-come and you will see that I am not the bad guy in the story...

He opened the door to Jay's room and went to his dresser. A drawer full of white powder from the whole block was hiding under his clothes from his dressing room, I couldn't believe my brother was on drugs.

You did nothing to prevent him from doing so he may have had problems and you didn't even care! I hate you

At the same time Hadj went down and I ran into his arms. I explained to her everything I had learned, she collapsed and became increasingly worried. Morgan looked harmless and neutral and said nothing, Hadj pushed him and ran into Jays room.

-He would never have taken that Aerie you know. She told me with tearful eyes

-I know, but I think there might be a connection with what happened who knows...

-Stop Jay hasn't disappeared I'm sure he's okay he's just at the party completely drunkI wanted to believe her and I wanted to think that my brother was fine but deep down I knew that some things were wrong.We would go into town with Hadj while Morgan went to see Owen's party, and cal lhis friends to find out if anyone had seen him

-we'll put up posters in the city if you tell us there isn't, but I warn you you'll find it, it's all your fault!

-I'm sure he'll be back down and Hadj keeps your watchdog away!

I took a swing and slapped him, I backed away and looked at him and was proud but not realizing the gravity of my actions towards him.

-What did he take from you? Aegie, seriously, you know he said that to provoke you. I told Hadj

-I hate it that's all and I don't regret it, it deserves it!

Hadj went to speak with Morgan but he looked very angry. She asked him to call us if he had any news. We went to print out search notices and paste them all over the city. We were starting to get really worried about my brother and then we didn't hear from Morgan. Not that I was worried about him, but he had to find my brother at all costs.

-Owen? Is Jay here?

-no, he left last night following someone out but I was too drunk to see who was.

-so he's not with you? "Why are you screaming in the morning?" said Max angry

-Where is Jay everyone looking for him?!

-in the meantime, we have no news of him I tell you then whether you like it or not is not the same if I know he is well I would like to know where he is...

Owen came and asked me to pick him up from behind the house where Jay had gone.At the back of Owen's house, a very dense forest and no neighbors around that could have seen him...the forest was too big for Jay to find but we had nothing to lose so we started looking. Meanwhile, Max stayed in the house too afraid to venture into the forest. I insisted no more and left with Owen.

-It's still strange that we haven't heard from him... it's been a while. Owen looks worried to me

-I don't care, I know he's fine. Stop being scared seriously, I'm sick of it. You sound like his sister!-I'm not worried about Morgan, it's just that he's my buddy and I want to know he's okay

Owen and I split up so we can go faster and have a better chance of finding JayThe girls kept gluing search notices and asking passers-by if anyone had seen him...

-I'm sorry you didn't see it?... that phrase I had to repeat a hundred times with Hadj in the city I was looking forward to Morgan's call to hear from my brother and I had been clear with Hadj if he didn't hear from him, we'll go to the police station.

-Aerie I'm really starting to get scared for Jay...-I'll find him, too, but stay strong, I promise.At the same time, Hadj received a call from Morgan...

-hello? Do you have any news?

- Hadj I think I found something...