Ch 28: Messing w/ Theo

Sean's POV: 

As I pull into the driveway of the packhouse, I watch Theo bolt towards my card with anger on his face. I just managed to park and shut off my car when Theo opens my door. 

"You spent over five thousand dollars! How did you even manage to do that? And don't say it's what my mate wanted because those five thousand were from stores that you like. I don't think my mate would be buying stuff from all your favorite stores." I cringe and now I realize how mad he is. I should've known he would check the credit card statements. 

"Well if you must know, I treated myself. You've been a very rude friend since finding your mate and I'm considering this as your compensation.......Plus if you must know, I just so happened to make it so you could hang out with your mate for a very long stretch of time.......But if you're mad at me...I guess I could cancel on her. She'd only be heartbroken and possibly cry for a few hours if not days or maybe even the whole weekend. And then it would be all your fault that your mate is sad and miserable and all alone. Wow, that would be such a horrible ma..." I'm unable to finish before I'm interrupted by Xavier growling. I don't even know when Xavier took over. I just sigh and raise my hands in surrender. "Xavier gives Theo control and I'll tell you what I was able to arrange." Xavier seems to take a minute or two to think before he lets Theo have control. 

"Start talking before I follow through with Xavier's idea." I just shake my head. 

"How did 'the talk' go with your dad by the way? Did you learn all about the birds and the bees or would it be something different since we have wolves?" Theo just growls. "Fine, you're no fun. I asked Alex if she would 'dog sit' Xavier for me. And she agreed so therefore you're going to have to shift and spend a whole weekend with your mate. It's even at your mate's house. So you'd be with her 24/7 for the whole weekend." I watch as Theo thinks it over but it doesn't take long for Xavier to take control. 

"You're forgiven gamma. And you're dismissed. I have to deal with my idiot human now." I bow and make my way inside. I'll get my bags later. I go to my room and decide to play video games for a while. I wonder how Theo feels about this.