7.

I MUST BE IN HEAVEN, 'CAUSE I'M LOOKING AT AN ANGEL

— I MUST BE IN HEAVEN, 'CAUSE I'M LOOKING AT AN ANGEL❞

| TSUKISHIMA KEI |

Shōyō and Tsukki.

That's what they called each other after that. After paying the bill, the two of them walked out of the very cute (as Shōyō had said) cafe. Shōyō had his bike dragging beside him, while Tsukishima walked along with them. He was a bit annoyed that him and Shōyō were separated by that damn bike. However, Shōyō's little chatter brightened his mood.

"- I mean, of course I am very worried about the exams. Why wouldn't I be? But I am also very excited about next year, Tsukki!" Shōyō exclaimed loudly. "You know, I am sad too. 'Cause the third years are leaving and it would be weird without them. Can you imagine a practice with Daichi-san's chastising or Suga-san's funny antics or Asahi-san's worry? Ah-! How can I forget about Shimizu-senpai? I wonder how Yachi-san will cope up without her? How will Noya-san and Tanaka-san live?"

"Well, isn't it refreshing that you are talking about the whole club on our date, Shōyō? How sweet."

Date.

Date?

Date?!

Shōyō couldn't help but feel giddy. Tsukishima referred to their hang out as a date. Does that mean even Tsukishima likes him? There's a chance? This is their first ever date. First ever date on which he cried like a baby. Pathetic.

However, it was not really enough to spoil his mood. He was delighted.

"I'm sorry, Tsukki."

The two flinched a bit realizing how awfully similar Shōyō sounded to Yamaguchi.

"Uh- yeah, don't mind." Tsukishima muttered softly. "This is my first time planning a date, Shōyō."

"This is my first ever date, Tsukki." The orange haired boy admitted bashfully. "Why are you suddenly mentioning that though?"

"It may not be perfect."

"But I still get to spend my day with you, Tsukki. I get to walk along you, talk to you, smile with you. I'm happy." Shōyō replied with honesty. He really didn't care about the venue or something so materialistic like that. His crush's presence around him was enough.

How do you get to shine so bright?

"Cute, aren't you?" Tsukishima muttered with a smile. "Well then, it's movie time, Shōyō."

"Yay!"

-

The movie really wasn't that great. It was some stupid rom-com that Tsukishima regretted booking for. However, he didn't regret it all that much when Shōyō had held his hand during a particularly sad scene. And when he had squeezed his knee when there was this really happy moment. And when they had contently held hands at the sweet ending.