"I'm hungry"

[ they are third years in the chapter.]

[Extra Chapter 4]

I KNOW YOUR MOTIVES AND YOU KNOW MINE

— I KNOW YOUR MOTIVES AND YOU KNOW MINE❞

| HINATA SHŌYŌ |

"Ah, Hinata-kun!"

Upon hearing the excited tone as soon as the door was opened, Hinata could feel himself getting excited, and giddly skipped inside the Tsukishima residence.

"I brought this for you. Thank you for hosting me!" The redhead grinned warmly and handed the cake box to Akiteru. "Where's Kei-kun?" He asked quickly as he followed the older boy to the kitchen. He was half-expecting his boyfriend to open the door and welcome him.

"In his room." Akiteru replied with a smile. "You can head up to his room." Since another year has passed, marking two years of their relationship, Tsukishima had already told his family about Hinata. It was one awkward dinner that turned out to be a great one.

"Oh, okay. Is everyone here?"

"Everyone?"

Hinata gave the blonde an uncertain look, tilting his head to the side. "Mhm, everyone. Yamaguchi-kun, Yachi-san, Kageyama-kun."

"Oh..." Akiteru was definitely not aware of that. "No." However, he was certainly happy for his brother for making friends. "I'll send them up once they arrive."

"Okay!" With that, Hinata took off, hurrying up the stairs. The reason for his eagerness was his completed work that he had been assigned at school. He was ready to boast his smartness as he didn't require much help from anyone this time. As he reached outside the door, he knocked on it twice, impatiently shuffling over his feet.

As soon as the door flung open, Hinata threw himself at Tsukishima, circling his arms around his boyfriend. "Kei-kun!" However, before Tsukishima could hug him back, he broke apart from the hug and skipped further  inside the room. "You're going to be so surprised that the impact will definitely break your glasses!"

His former light mood was immediately turned into an annoyed one as a frown formed on his lips, while he stared back at the redhead with blank eyes. "What?"

Instead of answering, Hinata opted to take his worksheets out and wave them in front of Tsukishima's face. "Completed! All done!~" Discarding his worksheets and bookbag on Tsukishima's desk, he turned to smirk at the taller boy. "Kei-kun, are you proud? I am sure you're heart is about to explode with—

"Half of this is wrong."

Disheartened. As Hinata watched his boyfriend go through his work and click his tongue, his eyes filled with sadness. So much for thinking he would, for once, make his boyfriend proud. "I spent last evening over nothing!" He groaned loudly in despair, facing away from the blonde in embarrassment. "I wanted to make Kei-kun happy!"