8.

IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS, BABY, I'M PERFECT FOR YOU

— IF YOU LIKE HAVING SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS, BABY, I'M PERFECT FOR YOU❞

| HINATA SHŌYŌ |

Monday.

The first day of the week is generally hated by several people. If Shōyō were to plant a flower for every time someone said they hated Monday, he'd be an owner of a freaking flower arboretum. He is definitely one of them.

However, it seemed a bit different today. He was looking forward to the day to come, to see Tsukki again. Last evening, when they confessed their- mostly, Tsukishima- feelings for each other, he had gone through a whirlwind of emotions. There was no hiding that rather than controlling his emotions, he was the one being controlled by his emotions.

It was a pain.

Humming a happy tune under his breath, he parked his bike in the stand and skipped his way towards the club room. Kageyama was nowhere to be seen. It is either he had come early and won or it was the other way around. He couldn't even bring himself to mourn over his 'loss' to Kageyama. He was that happy.

As expected, Kageyama was already dressed up in his practice clothes, scoffing immediately as he saw Hinata. Nothing new.

Expect his relationship with Tsukishima.

Shōyō threw his hands up in the air and grinned, actively creeping out Kageyama.

"Stop being a dumbass and come to the gym quickly!"

"Yes, Kageyama-kun, sir!" He saluted the black haired setter who was minutes away from losing his last brain cells. Shōyō couldn't care less though;

He was happy.

-

Shōyō wanted to cheer every time Tsukishima blocked one of their spikes, and praise him merrily. They were having a practice match amongst themselves. He and Tsukishima were against each other. It was all good, but he just wanted to cheer for his- they still hadn't established their relationship so- special friend.

In the end, Shōyō's team won against Tsukishima's. He was standing against the net, peering at the tall middle blocker with loving eyes. As soon as Tsukishima caught his gaze, he sent him a small, sweet smile, getting one in return.

Cute.

Cute little court shenanigans is how Tsukishima would like to describe them.

Shōyō's little smile warmed his heart and he wished for a repeat of events for the previous evening . Tiredly, he slumped against the wall and just decided to keep a watch on Shōyō from across the court. The little things he found annoying mere weeks ago are the same little things that made his heart thump so happily against his chest.