A Challenge (Sirius Black)

"Y/n" Lily moaned, trying to get me to go on a blind date for the tenth time "No, Lily! I don't need a blind date! And I certainly don't want that blind date to be the Hogwarts Heartbreaker/Womanizer/fuck boy!"

"I don't want it either, but James and Remus keep pestering me to give it a chance, that maybe love will bloom between the two of you" she rolled her eyes at the statement.

It was summer before the start of our last year in Hogwarts and Lily had been pestering me nonstop about how I should give the date a try so that the boys leave her alone.

"He's a playboy Lils! What did I do to you to make you want to torture me like this!" I feigned crying

"I know! Which is why the other marauders are hoping that you set him straight!" she argued

"Set him straight?" I look at her confused

"Yeah, We're on our last year in Hogwarts and they don't want him to be... the way he is for the rest of his life, so they're hoping that you- the intelligent, responsible, Gryffindors 'mother'" I rolled my eyes at the nickname " and Head Girl could set him straight"

"Still a no, Lils. The man will either flirt with me to get in my pants or will think I'm boring, unlike his usual set of girls, and just be a complete ass. Either way, I don't want to experience it. Now, goodnight Lils. Enjoy the place you're going to with the marauders tonight and make sure you get back safe" I turned and left for my room, hearing her shout a 'thank you' and 'fine'.

Merlins beard, her parents asked me to stay with her to make sure she's safe and whatnot, but I'm seriously debating on letting her injure herself out there.

I groan, crashing down on my ned and facing the ceiling. I won't deny the attraction I had- have for Black, but unlike his other conquests; I don't let his charms and looks blind me. And to avoid a horrible and painful experience, I have to simply ignore the man-whore.

***

I shut my alarm off and sit up. I look at my alarm clock and see the time.

7:00 AM

I get up and walk to the mirror. Brushing my hair and fixing it up into a messy bun. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth... Did Lily get home last night? I'm sure she did, she's a responsible gal.

I finish up washing my face and don't bother changing out of my matching pajama shorts and button shirt blouse. I walk down the stairs and straight to the kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee. I sit on one of the high chairs and lean my torso on the island.

"Lily!"  no response

"Lily! Merlins beard, you better have gone home last night. Your parents had me stay here to make sure nothing bad happens to you, you know!"

"She's uh, she got home and she's passed out on the couch right now"

"Mhm, ok"

... wait

That wasn't- No- Godric, I'm gonna kill Lily if it's who I think it is.

My head whips back to see the person who spoke and Godric as if it wasn't bad enough to have one marauder here, she really had to bring all of them here.

My eyes rake over each of them. James stood nervous under my gaze, as did Peter. Remus was more calm but still nervous and Sirius- Merlin, that man- he smiled at me flirtatiously, as if that would make me stop the whirring inside me to wreak havoc on the four of them.

I slid off the high chair and slowly walked towards the couch, them opening a space for me to pass through and see Lily. Lo and behold, the girl that everyone thought was an angel was passed out on the couch; she had a blazer covering her which I assumed was James'