Chapter 4

Alexanders POV

Right when she asked us, Forest simply nodded.

"B-but how-w?" Ember asks us.

"Well you see when a mom and dad love each other so much they get into this huge wrestle fight while they are naked-" Jackson started but i quickly shut him down.

"No Jackson" I said. I looked at Ember. We have been looking for her from the day she was kidnapped by my mother. I dont even want to call her my mother. If she wasnt already dead i would torture her for taking away my sunshine. Nut i have a feeling she is not a ball of sun shine anymore.

"Ember we will explain everything on the jet okay?" I told her in the calmest voice i could do. She froze.

"Jet? Im s-sorry but i-i dont-t do jets." She said very quiet next to Forest.

"Bambina we live in New York, we have to take you with us." I said in a calm but cold tone. She froze and just nodded while looking down.

"Look at me when im speaking to you, understand?" I said in a louder voice. She jumped and started shaking.

"Y-yes sir, I understand" She looking into my eyes still shaking. I looked at Forest to help calm her down. I turned around and started walking down stairs to get the car started.

Embers POV

Big scary man left which i was kinda glad about but now im left with the other boys. The guy that looks like me crouched infront of me cuz he was like a whole foot taller than me.

"Sweet heart we are gonna go to the car so pack up your stuff." He said while smiling. I nodded, i dont know why but i really trusted him so i just listened to him. While walking to get my only backpack i took a sneak peak of the other guys. One was smiling, another one was rolling his eyes him and then glared at me, and the other one was just on his phone.

I quickly averted my eyes from the glaring one and got my bag. I put only my clean clothes in it which was just 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of socks, 2 pairs of underwear and bras. I put my hair brush and tooth brush in there too. I decided to take a picture of me and my mom when i was actually happy. See i dont hate my mom just dissapointed, I really miss her tho.

Someone touched my back and I quickly turned to see it was the guy who looked like me. He looked down at my bag and frowned.

"Is that all?" He questioned. I nodded fast. He sighed.

"Come on boys" He said to the others. We all headed to a black jeep. There wasnt enough seats so I sat on the one who looks like me and quickly felt comfortable and welcomed.

Scary man started to drive and i quickly somehow fell asleep on the man.