Chapter 7

Embers POV
I stare at the room in amazement, I can't wait to sing here. I was to engrossed with looking the piano that i didn't notice the door open.

"Hey dinners ready." Cole said standing behind me with his twin, Jackson. Im getting good at these names! I nodded at him but he probalby didnt see because he has his head stuck in his phone.

"Do you like music?" Jackson asked with a curious tone. Before i could answer Cole decided to bud in.

"Why would she like music? She clearly cant sing, you hear her normal voice?!" Cole said to him. I was kind of offended but just let it slide. Maybe he was having a bad day?

"Hey! Watch how you speak about her" Jackson fired back.

"Why? Shes not gonna be here for long. Shes just gonna take up space and soon enough Alex will just kick her out." Cole said.

"No he will not do that. That is enough." Jackson said ending their conversation. Cole walked out of the room bumping into Jacksons shoulder on purpose. Why does he have to be so rude?

"Umm... sorry about him... i-uhh.." He tried to apolpogize for his twins actions.

"Its okay. He should be apologizing, not you." I said to him with a small smile. He gently smiled back.

He led me down stairs to the dining room where all of my brothers are waiting to eat. Once i sit down next to Alexander and Jackson, Levi exclaimed "FINALLY" and dug right in.

We were having some grilled type of chicken with mac and cheese with potatoes. All the guys had huge portions on their plates. I looked down on mine, it was way too much food for me to consume. It would take a whole week for me to consume it!

I saw everyone else eating so i guess i should too. I nibbled some of the chicken and potatoes, i ate half of the mac and cheese on my plate. I felt stuffed. All of the guys were going for round 2 of food. How are they not fat!?

I sit back waiting for the guys to finish so i could clear the table. But for some reason Alexander, Forest, and Jackson are looking at me weird. I dont have anything on my face right?

"Sweet heart can you please eat more?" Forest asked me gently. I shook my head.

"Why not dolcezza (sugar)?" Alexander asked me.

"Im too full" I whisphered because now everyones attention is on me including the other two meanies.

I hear Cole cough and in the middle of the cough he said "Attention seeker". It was loud and clear. I looked down embarassed. I could hear Levi laughing at his brothers joke.

"You two go to your rooms now." Alexander said to the 2 boys. They just rolled their eyes and got up with their phones and went to their rooms.

"Im sorry about them fiore (flower)" Jackson whispered to me. I gave him a shy smile telling him its fine.

"Dolcezza, you will be starting school on Tuesday. Tomorrow you will go shopping with Jackson and Cole for clothes and school supplies. Sunday and Monday you can do whatever you want." Alexander said to me

I nodded at him and asked if i could be excused. They were questionable at first but let me go.

I went off to my room and layed in my bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day i say to myself while i drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi people, sorry i havent been updating. School and sports got in the way but im going on break soon so but maybe more updates :)