Chapter 6

Embers POV

I started to hear slight noise from a song when i started to wake up, it was the ending of "Find me somebody to love" By QUEEN.

But i also felt movement around me but i didnt want to open my eyes. Sadly one of my ear buds came out.

My body started to slowly go up and down as if someone was carrying me down stairs. I heard the persons shoes hit the cement every step they took.

I cuddled into their chest more because it was a little chilly, wherever we are.

I heard slight mumbling around me, a lot like whispering.

After a few minutes of pretedning to be alseep i got bored so i slowly opened my eyes and saw bright blue ones stare back down at me.

"Hello Sweet Heart" Forest said looking down at me with a small smile.

"Hi, where a-are we?" I said quickly. He chuckled.

"In New York"

"We are going to the car to go to our house." He said. I just nodded.

I kind of dozed off and out of no where i was in a car. Alexander and Levi were in front. In the back was Cole, Jackson, and Forest. I was on Forest's lap, which i didnt mind cuz he was warm.

*Time Skip*

After a 30 minute ride we got to this huge house, not house, MANSION. I wish i could admire it more but i was picked up by suprisingly Jackson and he brought me into the house. I swear these people think that i cant walk or something.

I was placed down on this huge couch, im guessing this is the living room

"Okay Ember, would you like a tour of the house or no?" Alexander asked in a strong voice. I thought about it, I liked these guys well some of them but i need space right now. Im not used to this much attention.

"I think i will explor o-on my o-own" I told him with a smile, hoping he would like me more. He just nodded and walked away.

"Hey before you go exploring the house, im gonna show you your room" Jackson told me. I nodded. I dont really know where everyone went. It was only Levi in the living room.

Jackson took me to my room, on the way there he briefly explained the house. So, first floor is living room, kitchen, dining room, 2 bathroom, and other rooms. Second is basically bedrooms and as he said it "Fun rooms". I dont know what that means but i will find out soon i guess. But he said basement is off limits, i dont care tho because basements creep me out either way cuz of Stan.

He showed me a white door with my name on it. He said that everyones bedrooms was in this hallway.

Right before i could open the door his phone rang, he looked at it then said he had to go.

I shrugged it off and opened the door anyway.

Right when i entered i felt at home, maybe it was a lot of pink but i can fix that

Right when i entered i felt at home, maybe it was a lot of pink but i can fix that. I already saw that my suitcases were in here. I unpacked the little things that i had and layed down on the bed.

After 2 minutes of laying down doing nothing, I decided i will go explore now. I started with the first floor which was all really pretty and nice looking. I went back up to the second floor and went down a hallway across from the hall of bedrooms. I opened the first door, it was a game room. It was pretty cool if you ask me.

I opened the next door and it was a movie theater.

Next door, i opened it. There was a bunch of different instruments and in the center of the room...

there was a microphone.

(Pretend the violins in the are guitars and pretend there is another normal stand microphone in there)

I found my safe room.

AUTHOR NOTE
Hey guys!! Sorry i have been unactive with this story recently. Life in general has been hard rn. Im gonna try to update atleast 1-2 times a week!