NEW ACT II Part 1 'Daily life with a bit of depression'

(3rd person POV)

We zoom in what look likes to be Throne Room. We see a person siting on the Throne while another is kneeling in front of him. There were also many people behind the him staring at him in silence

???: So you have returned.

???: Yes Master.

???: Did you bring it.

The man moved his hands to his pockets and grabbed what looked like to be a necklace before putting down in front of him.

???: Arthur Wingworth. You have completed all your tasks, defeated your obstacles, survived all your trials.

The man stood up from his throne and walked towards Arthur and held out his hand in front of him.

???: I, welcome you to our organization. I, Welcome you to the World Serpent 

Arthur: Thank you Master Kevin.

________________________________________________________________________________

1 Week After the incident

We see Jack fighting two honkai chariots in what looked like to be a field of grass.

Drake: Focus. Don't just attack blindly find way to dispose of them.

Jack: Easy for you say! You aren't the one fighting them with no weapon!

Drake: This exercise is necessary to bring out the true power within you. Also, on you left.

Jack looked to his left to find the giant arm of the chariot hitting him on his face knocking him out. The scene then changes to find Jack in his room on his bed.

Jack: Damn it! I am not even close!

Drake: Let's take a temporary recess. You need to calm down a little.

Jack:...You're right...Hey Drake you said I can question on anything right?

Drake: I know what you are going to ask and well... I'll tell you everything.

Drake then summoned seat from his shadow and sat down.

Drake: I'll reintroduce myself for the sake of your questions.

Jack then paid close attention to Drake

Drake: My name is Dragovich Whitlock and I am what you call The King of Herrschers.

Jack widen his eyes on this new infromation. Drake, the man who he was with him his entire life was the King of Herrschers

Jack: Your telling me that you are The King of the deadliest people known to existence?

Drake: Yes. I am also by many other names. Herrscher of Darkness, The first one and The Betrayer 

Jack: Wait! I understand the Herrscher of Darkness. But, what about those other names? What do they mean?

Drake: The first one refers to me as the first Herrscher to exist, and the the Betrayer name...well it refers to me betraying the honkai for protecting humanity.

Jack:..If you had this much power from the beginning...THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT AND WHY CAN'T ANYONE BUT ME SEE YOU!

Jack was angry at Drake. If drake had this much power then he would have stopped schicksal. Or worse, he could have saved himeko.

Drake: Calm down and let me explain.

Jack then calmed down and sat on the bed again.

Drake: During my last fight, I was in critical condition. I knew that If I took one more attack, I would have died. So, I transferred body and conscious into my Herrscher core. But, in doing so I have turned the core into a gem. It is during the amounts of years, I was looking, searching and seeking  the one. The one that will take my gem and become it's host and that is you kid.