ACT II Part 6 'The plan'

(3rd POV)

In the captain's main quarters, we see Jack laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

His face looks as if he wanted to die from all this boredom. After yesterday's events, he decided to lay down a little bit and regain his strength.

???: "Shouldn't you wake up now?"

Jack jumped in fright at the sudden presence of a new voice. He stood up and looked around the area trying to find anyone, but there was no one.

Jack: I should stop taking the sleeping pills

Jack then walked over to his bathroom and washed his face as he was looking at the mirror.

He intently looked at the mirror as if someone or somebody was staring at him back through it

???: "You should get a new haircut, y'know?"

He turned around to see no one in the bathroom. He started to get suspicious of his surroundings.

???: "The mirror you idiot."

 Jack turned around to the mirror and saw his reflection staring at him with unsynced eye blinking and a smile.

???: "Much better. Now, Hello there!"

Jack couldn't tell if this was a dream or reality. He then used his hands to touch the mirror.

???: "It may look like a normal mirror. But, it can do this."

Jack's reflection then held its hand in front of the mirror. His hand passed through the mirror to touch Jack's hand.

???: "Now how about we talk somewhere else."

Jack saw the room shift around him as he found himself sitting on his bed with his mirror reflection.

Jack: "What...What are you?"

Jack said as he kept some distance from him while still sitting on his bed.

???:" Hmmm? Well, I am many things, I may be your happiness, your anxiety, and your sadness."

??? Said as he held his fingers to count the thing he said.

Jack: "What is this place?"

???: "Oh! It is your mind? Or heart? I don't know gets confusing sometimes with "him" Here"

Jack didn't understand what he said and didn't know how is "him"?

*RIIING*

???: "Looks like our time is up. Don't worry we will meet again."

He said as Jack's eyes started to feel heavy. He tried to fight this feeling but it soon overcome him and made him fall asleep.

Jack then opened his eyes again to find himself in his room again. This time he punched himself in the face to see if he was in a dream...