Stores (1)

Masuda Village is a closed village, but there are still some shops open for business. If you put up a sign, it'll be recognised as a "shop", even if it sells things shops don't sell.

~ General Union Office~

In the centre of the village there is a small shopping street, of which the main shop is the general union shop. It is adjacent to a large distribution centre, and a tenement-style store that sells agricultural and livestock products and processed goods from Masuda Village. 

The villages only telephone and television are installed here, and there is a childcare area in the room where you can eat and drink freely (and take a nap).*

The village office is located in the tenement and is only staffed once a month. The villagers' mail is stored here for a time, and then distributed in each area in turn. Magazines and information magazines are also available upon request.

In the square, there is a playground made of local wood, which is a place of relaxation for not only for the children but also for the villagers. 

~ Curry store ~

"Ganesha" (ガネーシャ)

Owned by Paola, a school caretaker in charge of school lunches. She serves curry to the students, and also to the villagers. There is an eating area in the kitchen of the village school, but you can also bring your own bowl to go. Closed after 15:00 and on weekends and public holidays.

~ Food stalls ~

"UFO Ramen" (UFOラーメン)

A ramen stall that comes into Masuda Village once a week. Owned by Mr Nokimichi. In addition to its poor location on the outskirts of a mountain road, it is not very tasty, so few customers come. There are only two types of ramen on the menu: "Dark Matter" (ダークマターメン) with its dark, sloppy soup, and "Galactic Men" (銀河メン) with sesame seeds sprinkled on top.

~ Izakaya ~

"Bar Limit" (Bar限界)

Owned by Mr Tokei.* The bar is open after dinner until bedtime, a very casual time. The villagers come and go as they please, ignoring the owner, and drink. Sometimes Toru and Seito are invited to play, and Haruma exchanges his hunted catches for the owners own sake. You can bring your own drinks, sleep together, or dance naked. (Anything aside from killing each other)

~ Hairdressers ~

There is only one hairdresser in the village, "Stylish Cut Samson" (お洒落カット・サムソン).

No one knows his real name, so the hairdresser is known as Old Man Pylon.* He doesn't stay in the shop and is usually drinking around the corner, but he always has a pair of shears and an apron so he can cut your hair on the spot. However, be aware that the old man will often ignore your order and force you into a new cut depending on his mood. Also, if you don't like the result, he will try to chop your head off.

He is praised as one of the best haircutters in the village, but the high school students cut their own hair because they think he is just playing with his customers. Toru's parents are regular customers, so he has been played with the most (traumatically). 

No matter how many times Hanabishi goes, he always goes back to the twin-tail haircut the next day, so he doesn't know how good it is. 

~Bun shop~

Before you know it, the mobile shop "Smiley" (スマイリー) has taken up residence in Masuda Village. The owner of the shop is Mr Chun, who is small in stature and always has a smile on his face. 

The shop sells simple tasting steamed buns, buckwheat noodles, white balls, etc. The most popular item is the Piyo Piyo Manju.** It seems to be especially effective in treating women's bad moods, and there is never a shortage of customers. The owner is rumoured to be an expert at kung-fu, and if you persistently bargain for an exorbitant amount, he will give you a sharp glint in his eye and his signature spinning kick. He lives in a tent on the first floor of his shop. 

Closed on rainy days.

*These villagers have made appearances in art before! Here they are:

Mr Tokei (on the left next to Paola)

Old Man Pylon (also known as Samson)

**Piyo Piyo Manju - Piyo often associated with the sound of being dizzy after hitting ones head

**Piyo Piyo Manju - Piyo often associated with the sound of being dizzy after hitting ones head. Essentially they are dizziness steamed buns