Tales Untold

This match was really starting to test America's patience, which he didn't have much to begin with. With every passing second, new bruises and cuts would appear as South Korea unleashed unrelenting attacks. At this point, sparks began to jump up the Superpower's arms, ready to ignite at a moment's notice but he was still hesitant to use his Awakening.

"Damn this collar," he growled to himself as he jumped to the side, trying not to get caught by the pulling force of South's ability.

Of course, it wasn't just him being pulled around, as he was about to find out. The slightest chirp of a bird, the chatter in the crowd, even the sound of his own breathing was being bent towards him. It was almost deafening and it was really throwing him off. To make things worse, South used this as a distraction to conceal his own movements. A truly skilled Awakener to be sure but America was only letting him shine due to his own dimming glow.

South Korea was quickly losing steam and it was becoming apparent. He quickened his pace and style of attack into a more Awakening reliant style, making the most out of what little time he had left.

All Ame could do was jump back and pray that he wasn't going to get caught but South just about had enough of the cat and mouse game. With a burst of speed, the country hurled himself towards the other, who got ready to counter but at the last second, SK pulled himself around and lunged from behind. Just like a tiger ambushing its prey.

America found himself pinned tightly to the ground, as he struggled to get up. The gasps and murmurs of the crowd flooded endlessly through his head, creating a constant and hammering buzz. He could hear their surprise that matched his own. He could hear the bubbling suspicion as they began to question his strength. Though it was rather faint, it still made his blood begin to boil.

With a mighty twist and a push, he was able to pry the other off. South was quick to react and immediately tried to knock him back down. Now the reflexes kicked in and it became a game of who could hit first.

They leapt and spun, missing each other by just a mere fraction every single time until South decided to play a little dirty.

"BLEH-" America yelled in surprise as a cloud of dust was pulled over him. South had kicked up a bit of debris, which provided the cover he needed. Unfortunately for him, Ame's nose began to itch uncontrollably which made him lose focus on keeping his Awakening at bay.

Time seemed to slow down as South drew closer. Ame closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sneezed. The flames he had been suppressing took this chance to ignite, crawling through the dust cloud. The energy that had leaked from Ame's collar was like adding gas to the flame. South Korea's eyes went wide as a rush of fire lunged towards him.

If he hadn't pulled the flames and contained it, it would have probably cost him the match, if not his face. The only problem is the fire did not appreciate being pulled together. The compressed energy pushed against South's control and finally, the fire won and blasted the both of us out of bounds.

The crowd went silent as they waited for the result, unsure what they had just witnessed.

"They are both out. It's a draw!" said Nurse WHO (instead of AU) over the mic, "The Acting Headmaster has requested to contemplate the results so she will no longer be able to supervise. In other words, this will end the matches for today. Have a great evening, everyone."