chapter twenty-one

third person pov <3

Luciana looked into her mirror that was in the corner of her wall. Her mascara was smeared all over her tan cheeks, her hair was in a terribly messy bun, and she had pajama pants and a cropped cami on. These past few weeks, her appearance has meant absolutely nothing to her. She thought she looked like shit, she felt like shit, and she was just starting to believe that she was indeed, shit, as well. She had lost all her friends, and gained the news that two of them had died.

"Gosh, I'm so fat. I look bloated." She muttered to herself as she turned sideways and looked into the mirror.

She hadn't been eating very often. She'd sometimes force a meal, a day. Two meals, maximum. Luciana knew deep down inside if Sarah was here, she would want her to eat so she decided would try to, for her.

Those past weeks had been rough. Without Sarah, she felt like she could barely function. She was the person that Luciana talked to, she was the person that would push her to do things, she was her source of happiness. She had hoped she was still alive.

Today, for Sarah, Luciana decided to be somewhat productive. She came to a conclusion that she was going to go outside the house, for one of the first times in three weeks.

Going into her car, she drove to the beach. It was a beautiful day outside, and a great day for surfing. Lucky for her, her mood instantly got destroyed when she saw the three people Luciana was dreading to see all summer.

Dirty looks from the left and right was all she received. And especially, from the left where her three new enemies were sitting. Luciana had known that our falling-out was her fault, but was still quite upset that they didn't give her a chance to explain.

Once, she set her stuff down at an open beach chair and umbrella, she tanned and just read a magazine. Ignoring everyone around her. It had been around twenty to thirty minutes when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Luciana turned around to see the one person she had never even imagine seeing again.

"No fucking way!" She screamed.

Luciana ran to him. Cesar Diaz, her best friend in California. He was always there for her, until she had to move to this shithole. She took no time to jump into his arms as he spun her around. Luciana felt the happiest she'd been in almost a month.

"What are you doing here?" She asked once they had broken away from their hug. They were causing a scene, but she could care less.

"I heard about your friend, and Nicolas.. are you okay?" He questioned.

"Well.. it's been rough, but I'm happy you're here." Luciana replied.

"Have you eaten, recently?" He asked genuinely.

She simply looked away and focused on the waves, purposely. He could see right through the lies she told.

"Luci!" He dragged out the 'U' and the 'C'. "You know you have to eat."

She sighed, "I know.."

He recognized that she was looking down and cheered her up, "Wanna go surfing?"

dee speaks !
this chapter is actually disgusting
because i hate my writing back
then when i wrote this but anyways,
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!