Cracking the Code

Astral had been with Yuri for three days, and since he couldn't leave he had to travel with her.

He has also observed her school life and Yuri couldn't help but think he was like an innocent child asking so many questions.

Once school was over, Yuri headed over to the study hall to get her school work done.

"Shouldn't we be looking for the Numbers?" Astral asked.

"Well, right now I have to do some homework. Then in a few weeks, I need to study for my finals. And I need to get a good grade so I'm studying ahead of time. Once I'm done, Summer vacation will start and I can have more time to search for Numbers." Yuri said as she finished her history homework and got started on Creative Writing poem, one of her favorites.

"Summer Vacation?"

"Basically a two month break from school. So we can have fun. We also have other holidays that involve fun and a break from school. They can last a day or even a week, except for online classes." Yuri explained.

"Hm. Observation 3: Humans have respite holidays to take a break from studying."

----------------
Now Yuri was heading home when something happened. She noticed that traffic was stuck along with the monorail.

"Trash identified." A litterbot said picking up Yuri.

And she was sooooo glad she was wearing tights under her skirt.

"Hey! Someone get me out of here!"

Thankfully, some men helped her.

She took a quick shower as soon as she got home.
--------------
But that was just the start...

Apparently her sister's computer got wiped out, and she thought something was going on.

------------
One day, Yuri sensed something was wrong with her teacher Mr. Kay.

She decided to follow him, and it turns out he was in possession of a Number Card.

"I'll Duel you and if you lose, you have to stop the virus." Yuri said as her teacher agreed.

"Let's Duel!"

"I'll start, and place a monster face down in defense mode and end my turn."

"Draw! And a good one. I summon Splendid Venus in attack mode! When she's on the field, all non light and non fairy type monsters lose 500 attack and defense points. Attack that face down!"

Venus destroyed Crashbug X and due to her effect, Mr. Kay lost 1300 points.

Mr. Kay 2700lp

"I'll wrap this up with two face downs." Yuri said.

Kay then summoned his Crashbug monsters and brought back his fallen one to summon Number 34 Terror Byte.

But Yuri had something up her sleeve as Mr Kay tried to regain life points with a spell card.

"I activate my trap! I discard Hanewata to play Magic Jammer!" And the card is null and void.

Then Yuri drew a card she needed.

"I summon Belial Marquis of Darkness! But he won't be around for long. I overlay level 8 Belial and Venus to build the overlay network and Xyz Summon Number 23 Lancelot Knight of the Underworld!"

The skeletal knight stood tall and proud above Terror Byte.

-An Xyz Monster vs Terror Byte is a good strategy. Especially with his ability.' Astral thought.

'Why don't you tell him of my special talent milady?' Lancelot advised.

"Now I'll explain his special ability. For one, he can attack you directly without using an overlay unit. And while I'm at it, I activate Blustering Winds which gives Lancelot 1000 extra attack points!" Yuri said as Lancelot attacked.

"Not if I use Terror Byte's ability to take control of him!" Mr Kay said with a smirk.

"Not unless I use Lancelot's ability! By removing an overlay unit, I can negate your monster's ability!" Yuri said. "And while I'm explaining, when Lancelot successfully attacks you, I can select a monster you control and it gets destroyed!"

"What?!

'Have at thee!'

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Mr. Kay 0lp

With that, and Yuri taming the number, Astral also gained a new Card. Number 34 Terror Byte.

But it turned out Mr Kay was just trying to make a Giant Crashbug appear for good luck.

So, everything worked out!

--------

I know it was quick but I'm on a tight schedule.