Prolouge

At the beginning, there was a dragon, a dragon so powerful it created the Universe itself. But in doing so, it used all its strength, and it would soon die.

But before it could, it met a new being born from the stars.

A Celestial being from a newly created world healed this dragon, forming a special bond, saving its life.

Together, they created a new home on a place called Astral World.

The being became their wise and beloved queen with the dragon as her companion.

But unfortunately such peaceful times would not last.

Many eons later, a being called Don Thousand came into being.

He fought many battles for Astral World but it was never enough for him.

He desired power, and upon seeing the queen, he desired her as well. But she saw darkness in his heart, and refused.

So he attempted to take the throne and Queen by force.

But one thing he did not expect was for the queen to sacrifice herself to seal Don Thousand away on a desolate planet light-years away. But upon doing so, the queen used all her strength, leading to her death. Before dying, she entrusted her faithful friend Eliphas to govern Astral World in her stead. Using the last of her strength, she had the Numeron Dragon take the Guardians or Number Monsters to another world until they are needed, and used one last spell on herself to have her soul Reincarnate into a new being.