Chapter 12 The hero/ Villain

Narrator ( Sophie) pov-

Our life was a straight line, trust me guys.

Untill EJ

All those years back in highschool.

His entry was destined to change the very rules of the game we were playing.

To make us question our own feelings.

To change those straight lines into triangles and emotions to go all berserk.

He was not bad... Opposite actually, he was an angel who made us realise things we never would otherwise.

But then we all made mistakes and while he came to take us to heaven, we all fell into hell instead.

He shook the very bases of our friendship and love.

And when we realised this, we all were already falling apart.

From a chubby cute boy to this dashing billionaire, he is the one which I may have deliberately missed to introduce you to.

Sorry guys!

But don't blame me! He is way too special......and he truly deserved this grand entrance.

Just like his entrance all those years back in highschool.
Not so grand back then but definitely cute.

And you could say that for me he was my love at first smile...if not sight.

And trust me guys, those two cute dimples on his cheeks took my heart away that day.

But I couldn't tell it to anyone, not even Vivian.

And that was the very first rule I broke in out friendship.

The first mistake I did, which brought everything down to pieces.

Anyways,lets leave the sad story for later.
And just focus on good things.

Soooo..now that he is Mr Perfect, are those dimples still prominent...or maybe hidden in his stubble?

I should ask Vivian about it.

Bye....oh wait!

The flashback! Let me show you first how we met all those years down the lane.

Enjoy!

.....................................................

Flashback

"Oh my God! It was epic! What did he say then?"

Vivian asks me as we were walking down the halls, chatting. Our arms interlocked and broad smiles on our faces.

"He was like....If I even see you in one meter distance from her! -"

"And before he could complete...the guy was already running from me! Trust me Vivian,Ethan is so overly protective of me that I feel I wil die alone all my life!"

"My love life sucks Viv!"

"Anyways I wonder is Ethan like that with you too? Does he let you talk to other guys?"

Viv just shrugs her shoulders, looking in deep thought.

"To be honest Soph. He doesn't seem to care much. He was fine with me talking to a guy the other day...the guy was a jerk who was flirting like usual but Ethan didn't do much."

Viv looks hurt, sh** I said too much! I should understand the kind of relationship they have.

Why am I comparing their love with Ethan and mine friendship.