Chapter 19

Royse peacefully sat down in the cafeteria. He was alone seeing how the rest was busy.

The twins were once again occupied with their council duty's along with Catherine who assisted them. Rohesia, Amy, Milivoj and Carl were currently in the library studying for their research papers and upcoming test.

Amelie was busy studying and was called upon her advisor regarding some matters.

As for Elsie. Before Royse could invite her, Elsie went out in a rush.

Royse sighed.

It was nice that he was alone. Though he had to admit, he was now accustomed to having someone with him. It made him feel weird being alone.

He heaved out another sigh as he starts eating his meal. He glances around the area and sees the other students do the same.

Most were 1st and 2nd years inside the hall. Some were in a group while some were similar to him eating alone.

He returns his attention to his meal and took his time eating. As he was about to take another bite, a shadow looms over him.

He halts and looks up. There, a group of girls stood in front of him.

He felt his sweatdrop, already knowing what was about to happen.

Royse smiled towards the group. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks.

The girls smiled widely as they giggled.

"We saw Royse alone so we thought you could use a company." A girl states.

Although he did say he liked having company, he didn't mean them!

Royse nervously laughed. "Sorry, but I'll be needing to finish my meal quickly. There are some matters I'll be needing to take care of."

"Oh, not to worry. If you'd like we can help you."

This was the type he was afraid of when he finally attends school.

The persistent students.

Maybe he should have just eaten his meal somewhere else.

Royse racked his brains with how he was going to escape when all of a sudden another voice spoke.

"Did you wait long?" A tall male spoke.

Royse looks up and saw a tall man carrying his own tray. He flashes a wink towards him.

Royse got the idea and looks back at the ladies.

"I apologize, but I would like to spend my time with them. Will you allow us some privacy?" He asks with a smile.

The girls pouted and seemed disappointed. They nod reluctantly and finally left.

Royse heaved out a sigh causing the other male to chuckle. He took his seat in front of Royse and placed down his tray.

"You looked like you were in trouble. Figured we could help." The male states.

When Royse turns, he sees a familiar figure. The male also took his seat beside his friend.

"You two are?"

The first male beamed. He grins as he points at himself. "I'm Moran Hubel, and this-" He points towards his friend. "Is Juli Hubel."

It was the same light blue-haired male that Royse saw on the first day. Now that Royse took a good look, the two were somehow sparkling.

But this Juli guy was different. Royse didn't know how to explain it, but Juli looked as if the same league of the cast.