Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I couldn't stop smiling after Satoru left. I finally found someone I can talk too, now I'm not alone.

I decided to walk back to the ballroom. I feel motivated by the sudden encounter that even the maids and guards that pass by also started to smile after noticing me.

"Royse?"

I turn around and see the twins headed towards me. They were huffing and looked as if they had just ran around the castle.

"William-onii sama and Henry-onii sama, thank you very much for having me and my sister debut here in your castle." I bow gratefully to the two.

"I'm more than happy to." Henry and William spoke at the same time and glared at each other.

"Why does his both highness look tired?"

"Oh, we wanted to congratulate you but you left when the nobles have finished greeting you. So we went around and searched for you." Henry explained.

"Oh, I wanted to calm myself down for a bit. I guess I wasn't really used to those many nobles despite making many appearances to them before. I apologize for making you go through the trouble in finding me." I bow in apology.

"No it's fine, we understand that. With every action being monitored, you tend to only have a little bit of privacy." William says irritated as he glances at the guards that look away after making eye contact.

"I'm glad you're feeling better now. We were also worried back when you were at the stage. You delivered your speech well, but something seemed off when you started to greet the nobles." Henry says as he looks at me worriedly.

True I felt stressed and scared, but my encounter with Satoru helped me and I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"I'm very happy that both his highness is worried about me. I am feeling better now after taking a stroll." I couldn't help and smile and feel a heavy load lifted off my shoulders.

Their expression suddenly changed.

Rather than happy, why do they look stunned?

And angry?

William then fixed my hair.

"Your hair is messy. We wouldn't want you to go back having your hair look like that.

Ah! That Satoru!!

He freaking ruffled my hair!!

"Haha. Sorry about that, I guess the wind at the garden must have blown my hair. Thank you for fixing it."

I then felt shivers as William and even Henry smile at me coldly.

Why?

Did I do something wrong?

"Um. Let's go back to the ballroom. Father told me to go back after calming myself down."

"We shall." Henry now smiled his warm smile and took hold of my hand.

William followed suit and we headed back to the ballroom.

Let go of me!!!!

I wanted to get out of their grasp but when I tried to, their grip tightened. The walk back to the ballroom was awkward. It made me wish to make time pass by quickly!

After finally arriving at the ballroom, I let myself out of their grasp and went to my sister.

She was also searching for me after encountering Andrew that was also doing the same.