Chapter 1

As I paced back and forth through my room my room as my twin brother Anthony came in as he was worried about me, even though we're twins he considers himself the oldest since he was born first,

"hey ya still nervous on leaving us, huh?" Anthony says in a soft tone, I nodded my head..

Anthony has always been there more than our older brother Asher, which he is just a dick to us.. We weren't our father's favorite too, it was always Asher.. Our father Henry has always told us to act more like Asher, but our mother Heather loved us more than she loved Asher. We always thought she was doing this because we're her kids but I guess not, we always loved our mom we knew we were her favorites but I was worried that would change once I left..

Because one way or another they would find out that Anthony is gay, I just prayed that would never happen.. I would not be able to live without Anthony he's the brother I've always wanted, I didn't care if he was gay I always 100% supported him in his decisions no matter what.

I wasn't that cold hearted to my older brother besides it was the opposite for Asher, we both hated him and dad, it's just we've never felt like we belonged..

"Hey (y/n) don't forget about me, okay? Call me try and get ahold of me while your in New Orleans!" Anthony said I nodded my head as I hugged him.

He helped me get the things I needed because my flight leaves in two days which means I have to deal with Asher and dad beg me to stay because they needed me.. I told them no every time because I wanted this and Anthony knew it so did mom, so once the time came mom, Anthony, dad and Asher came to say their last goodbyes.

"I-I'm gonna miss ya little (first letter of your name), n-never forget about me.. O-Okay?" Anthony said while breaking down in tears,

"I-I won't Anth I would never!" I say also breaking down in tears me and Anthony hugged each for a long time than mom came in and hugged the both of us, I was surprised as dad and Asher came in and hugged us to.. I looked at dad as I saw a tear run down his face.

"I'm gonna miss you.. I want you to stay safe, I don't need my little girl g-getting hurt." While Dad was speaking he kept getting voice cracks from tryna hold his cry's in and urge to cry.

I nodded as I gave me a side hug, Asher playfully punched my arm while a few tears were running down his face as well, than he pulled me and whispered in my ear,

'The only reason me and dad are so hard on you and Anthony is because we want you two to be the best and not get hurt. We love you both, we don't mean to hurt you both in anyway shape or form..' I was taken aback from Asher's words but I shrugged it off, than I went to get ready as I waved them bye, I blew Anthony a kiss.

Anthony of course caught in and put it in his pocket, I smiled and we went out different directions.

On the plane I felt heartbroken leaving my family, to go work somewhere else.. Why do I already feel homesick, I haven't been away from them for a day or two.. Maybe it's because I'm leaving Anthony behind and I'm not taking him with me, I don't think I can do this but I have to try! I thought to myself as I felt a sickening feeling grow from the pit of my stomach, as the plane took of to New Orleans to start my new life with no guns, no violence, no screams from people getting murdered or anything of the sort. It's just gonna be peace and quiet!

I sighed as the plane landed, I walked to the cupboard above my seat and grabbed my bag and got off the plane, I saw a jar that said tips when I got off the plane. I decided to give it a dollar, and went on with my day. As my parents bought me a car to drive and everything I ever needed to survive.

As I left I looked for a (f/c) car, than I saw the car it popped out like popcorn popping in the machine. As I went to the car there were keys in the hood of the car as I grabbed them unlocked the car and drove away, I listened to some rock music since that was my style, or should I say taste? Well I don't know and to be honest I really didn't care as long as it made sense to me and hopefully to others around me.

As I drove and drove I came across the house my parents bought me, it was a beautiful light purple and beyond gorgeous! I drove my car into the garage as it had a sensor, which seemed pretty darn expensive. But this wasn't even a mansion like back at home, it was just a two story house with a basement but it was big enough for me and maybe for a few more people..

As a sad expression came across my face just thinking about Anthony not being with me felt wrong, I wanted my big brother here with me to experience the house and what I'm gonna be doing for work! But things can't always come true, or can they?

(Sorry I'm re-writing this book.. I didn't like how it started or anything of the sort I was inspired by a book I was reading, and it's how I wanted to start it! So (y/n) and Alastor start off as humans than we'll see where it takes us, and if your wondering if (y/n) is part of Angel Dust's family than you are correct! So instead of Molly being Angel Dust's twin sister you are!! And I don't know what Angel's brother's name would be before he died so I chose to go with Asher, and of course Angel's dad's name would have been Henry before he died come how his name just gave it away! And Angel's mom's name I don't know so I chose Heather because why not!)