Chapter 2

After two days of unpacking and settling in, I smiled at my work as I made sure everything was in order. Than I finally sat down on my couch as I sighed I wanted Anthony here still.. This feeling of him not being here got worse, as I started pacing back and forth I decided to go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water. As I was drinking the refreshing beverage I heard a knock on my door as I went to the front door, I opened it to see some people.

"Hello Miss. (L/n) is it?" A male spoke up and I nodded my head,

"We have come to inform you that you start work in a day or so we will check back with you when we know for sure! Oh how rude of me the names Ethan by the way, and this over here is Shelly." Ethan spoke he held out his hand for me to shake which I shook his hand as Shelly did as well, than I shook Shelly's hand as well. As Ethan left to get something outta his car,

"Hey I know our boss takes notes, I may or may not have seen his notes. I'm sorry your twin brother couldn't come, I know you guys are like two peas in a pod.. Trust me I have an older brother just like Anthony, his name is Justin." Shelly spoke a smile grew on my face, as I was happy she got what I felt leaving my brother.

"I believe me and you will be great friends!" I spoke as I said that I saw Shelly's eyes turn into stars as well as I was also seeing shells, I giggled as did Shelly.

We bid our farewells as I shut the door, and went back to my kitchen not as tense as before. As I had a smile on my face, people in New Orleans are so nice and kind! I hope it'll stay like that, maybe I'll bring Anthony here! I thought to myself with my smile growing bigger just thinking about how my brother would react at how beautiful New Orleans is and how nice it's people are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I woke up from a well rested sleep, I decided to start the day off on the right foot! As I got up took a nice warm shower, as I got outta the shower I decided to treat myself. So I did I made sure to do my hair all nice, than my makeup was next. Than my outfit was the best part, I looked myself in the mirror as I was satisfied with my work. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast, while in the middle of making my meal I heard a knock at the door.

As I turned the burner on low so I wouldn't burn anything I opened the door, as it was Ethan and Shelly at the door I told them to come in and make themselves at home. As I went back to making breakfast, as I made a little more to be polite. As I was done they seemed hungry and sat down than started eating.

(That's the breakfast, and fuck now I'm hungry!! REEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME DAT YUMMY FOOD!!!!)

As I ate my food as well I noticed they haven't made a conversation or anything, it must be really good. As my mom always said "if you don't talk ya know ya did good" as my mom always made the food in the house, I helped her from time to time. Than I always helped her, I guess I became a cook myself.