Chapter 4

Well my first performance... Was terrifying and I even think it might've been horrible, Mimzy swooped in and saved me as she helped me. But I couldn't dance for the life of me, and I think I should've told Mimzy that before my perform came up...

"(Y/n) dear, what happened???" Mimzy asked, as I felt like an idiot.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked before but it's too late now..." I exclaimed, but Mimzy didn't let it go.

"No no, (y/n) tell me it's never too late." Mimzy said, as she seemed concerned.

"I-I can't dance, it's like I have two left feet.." I spoke almost whispered, as I felt ashamed..

"Oh dear, well it's okay! Me and Alastor can help you out, kinda like private dance lessons.." Mimzy's face soften, as she spoke which made me feel safe.

"Thanks Mimzy." I thanked her, she smiled and brought me into a hug.

"Oh honey it's not a problem at all, I guess we were short staffed like badly. So don't worry, me and Al will get you to be the dancing queen! Mimzy giggled, which I smiled.

As my second performance seemed worse then the first, as I couldn't get anyone attention. Once again Mimzy swooped in and saved me, but this time Alastor seemed to be staring at me. Maybe that's the reason well one of the reasons, I couldn't find the beat?... I questioned, as I went to the backstage.

Then Alastor was at the entrance of the backstage, which I squealed as he rushed and hushed me.

"My my (y/n), it's really sad just watching you fail up there miserably. Do tell me Mimzy organized, dance lessons for you." Alastor smirked slyly, which I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah Mimzy did, and you're my teacher while Mimzy is the coach." I smirked, which Al laughed.

"Well it must be urgent if I'm your teacher." Alastor chuckled, which I smiled and nudged him playfully.

Which he tensed up a lot, so I stopped my actions. As I looked at him, his face was showing he was uncomfortable.

"Oh shit, did I do something wrong?" I asked, which Alastor tensed up more when I said shit.

"Well my dear, I'm just not the type of person to love or like physically touch or swears." Al admitted, which I felt bad.

"I'm so sorry Al, I didn't knew."

"Heh it's alright my dear, we don't know each other that well. We're bond to find interesting details, about each other." Alastor smirked, then he disappeared into the crowd.

As I got dressed in my normal clothes, Mimzy then Mimzy gave me her card and Alastor's card. So I could call them, which I gave Mimzy a piece of paper with my name and number.

As my dance lessons started early, as I left the club feeling like a failure my agents felt bad. They wanted to ask me what's wrong, but I silenced them.

As the drive was long, I looked out the window and sighed as we passed some trees until we got to my house. Well my new home, I wish I hadn't moved too far away...

As my agents assisted me, one grabbed my bag while the other opened the door for me. As I got out, I went to just take a long steamy shower. As I needed to wash this stupid feeling off my body, it was like a really bad drug was lingering in my system.

As I started the shower, and got in I just let the steamy water fall down my face. As I began to think about my life, the choices I made... Being away from my mama and papa, my older brother and my twin brother...

I just slammed my fist against the wall in anger, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. I had to prove I was strong enough to survive on my own, with or without bodyguards.

As I get out of the shower, and dry myself off I just go and lay on my bed. I just felt so drained all of a sudden, I didn't feel like this before. As I shot up, and looked around my body for any pricks from any needles.

I sighed when there was nothing, which I just got dressed and crashed on my bed. Not wanting to eat anything, I just wanted sleep.

I really wanted a new day to dawn, then a knock was at my door. Which I groan, as I sit up.

"Come in." I spoke, which Shelly came in with a good tray.

"Hello Miss. (l/n) sorry to bother you, but I don't want you to go to bed on an empty stomach." Shelly smiled, as she placed the tray on my bed side table.

"Thank you." I say, which Shelly nods

"Not a problem at all Miss. (l/n)." Shelly giggles, as she leaves my room.

As I look at the food, my stomach rumbles. So I take the tray, and eat what I want. Which wasn't much, as I don't eat much to begin with. As I'm a picky eater, and all that.

But it was good, I ate majority of it. As I place the tray back on my nightstand, I lay back down as I feel my eyes get heavy.

So I switched my lamp off, as I slowly drifted to sleep.

~the next morning~

As I woke up, I heard Ethan downstairs talking. So naturally I yawned and stretched, as I got out of bed I put my house coat on. As I leave my room, and head downstairs.

"Ah Miss. (l/n) your dance lessons begin in three hours, your co-worker Mimzy just gave me the address." Ethan informed, which I nodded.

"Okay thank you for letting me know." I say, which Ethan smiles.

Then Shelly plated eggs, bacon and toast for me to eat, which I gladly take it and head upstairs to eat and have a shower to start my day.