|2| O v e r d o s e

Aurelia's POV:

"WAKE UP WHORE"

I slam my hand down to my phone

"Ugh I fucking hate life and school"- I groan as I roll my eyes.

I roll out of my bed and get dressed. I've done VERY well for myself for someone that got abandoned so I have a lot of clothes and a lot of money.

 I've done VERY well for myself for someone that got abandoned so I have a lot of clothes and a lot of money

I'm tall and I have thick thighs so I don't find a lot of jeans that fit me. But these pants are my favourite jeans. They just fit my thighs so perfectly and I just look so good. 

I look in the mirror and look at my hot ass face. I even have a badass scar on the left side of my cheek from when I was fighting my foster parents. Eventually, They died. I didn't even kill them I just gave them a little punch cus they tried to touch me so it wasn't really my fault.

I have a lot of scars on places on my body because I've been through 20 foster homes and 19 of them were horrible to me. I mean like really horrible. They were either emotionally, physically, sexually, or mentally abusive. The one foster parent that was nice to me taught me everything I know, how to fight, how to love, how to trust, and most importantly how to do my famous glare that can make men scared. If there's anything I love more than killing it's making men vulnerable. I honestly consider them my family. When I told them what my uncle did to me they were the first people who believed me. Then they disappeared out of no way so I had to go to other foster parents.

I looked at the clock and it was 8 o'clock and that meant time to go to school aka hell. I had a huge house next to my foster parents' house. I would move far away from them but I have to make sure they don't overdose before I turn 18. I just hope these motherfuckers don't overdose.

I quickly go to my "parent's" house to check on them like they're plants and they look fine. I quickly hop on my motorcycle and ride to school.

As I walk into school I put on my blank "scary" face as most people say. I mean it's not THAT scary it looks kinda normal to expect it makes people scared of me. I don't even have to go to school. I graduated 2 years ago. I honestly come here to see my friends.

"HEY BITCH"-Elviria, Dante, and Izaac said all at the same time.

God, I love them. They are my family.

"Miss Aurelia Winter please come to the office, I repeat Miss Aurelia Winter please come to the office"- I hear a shaky voice through the intercom.

Why the hell do they still call me when I don't go to school here

"What did you do this time, you troublemaker?" Elvira said

"Nothing nothing I swear"- I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Well, it's time for me to take my leave," I said.

Rolling my eyes, I put my stuff in my locker and made my way to the office, passing the secretary who was shaking in her boots and seeing me walk past her. Let's just say, Dante, Izaac, and I had a little talk with her when she talked trash about Elvira. I know we should've let her handle it herself but no one talks to my girlfriend like that.

Kicking the principal door open, I make my way to the seat in front of his desk, keeping my bitchy face on. "If I'm in here for slapping Azzy I didn't mean to my hand just slipped  and she was just way too close to me I need my personal space you know." I said rambling on

"I'm going to ignore that because of the sad news you're about to hear. I'm so sorry to tell you this but your foster parents, unfortunately, died of an overdose this morning. I'm so sorry for your loss. If you need a little time to yourself I underst-" I didn't care about the rest. I was just mad that their ugly asses couldn't wait till I turned 18. Those stupid bitches had 1 fucking job I wish I could bring them back to earth to kill them again.

"Does this mean I have to foster care? The orphanage? If so, can it be hurried up?" -I said

"Hi, I'm Lilly, I'm your social worker, we found your birth parents and I can assure you they're very happy to have you back home," she says with a huge smile.

I would've put up a fight if she was a bitchy social worker but because she's just doing her job and she makes money out of this.

"Your parents will come to pick you up tomorrow as it is a long flight because they live in Italy"- She says still smiling. How can someone smile for so long?

"Okay thank you"- I said

I'm honestly not a bitch unless I need to and don't quote me on that.

I walk outside the office to see my friends waiting for me.

"What happened" - Izaac says before I have a chance to say anything

"I have to go to my bios tomorrow"- I said

"HELL NO TO THE NO. Do you know the years of trauma they put you through? YOU ARE NOT. I'LL HIDE YOU, I'LL EVEN KILL THEM FOR YOU, THEY'RE FUCKING HORRIBLE"- Dante said

"Guys, it's okay. It's not like I'll magically forgive them right when I see them and I know how to protect myself now. I'll even buy you guys a house right next to them so you can see me when you want."

"I don't trust them. Did you know that their last name is Angelo? Do you know what that means? They OWN the Italian mafia? ITALIAN MAFIA BABES."-Dante said

"Lia, What if they harm you again?" Elviria said

"I'll be fine Ria I know how to protect myself"

"I don't mean physically I mean emotionally"

"We'll figure it out but right now we should just skip school" -Izaac said.

"Yes let's do that school is so schschool  boring."- I said