|15| G o n e

Mom's pov:

When my daughter left I was sad I mean who wouldn't? My first daughter, the daughter I carried for 9 months, the daughter I saw take her first steps, the daughter whose first words were mama instead of dada.

I was getting treatment for my cancer when it happened. If I was there I would've killed my husband's brother right when she told them about what he did to her. My husband didn't even tell me right away. 

I had to find out myself when I saw that she wasn't at home. They tried lying to me, telling me she had to be sent to a mafia training camp because they knew I would never accept them sending her away but I'm smarter than that I knew they sent her to the orphanage. I kept telling them she was saying the truth, I mean why would she lie? what does she gain from that? Even if she did lie the truth would come out it didn't mean they had to send her away.

I tried looking for her. We all tried but we couldn't find her maybe it was because she didn't wanna be found. I couldn't leave my husband after all I had 4 kids to take care of and staying with him was the closest I was going to get to see her again. I mean if they didn't find her I won't either. Back then I just hoped that I got to see her just one more time and I did, I got to see her again. I was so happy that she didn't hate me, after all, she must've thought that I abandoned her but she didn't,  she hugged me. 

She got so big and when Chong-Hee and his family came I was so happy to see her be so happy and be around a family that she loved. I even thanked them afterward for taking care of her.

I've been thinking of leaving my husband but I'd probably get killed for betraying the mafia and I want to stay alive for Enzo and Aurelia. 

As for my other children... well they always push me away, I've tried talking to them and having a relationship with them but they never pay attention to me and they follow in their dad's footsteps. I tried raising them to be good people when necessary but it didn't work they never listened to anyone but their dad and he taught them more evil than good.

 I connected with Enzo and when he stopped talking I tried learning sign language even though it was a bit hard at first he helped me and I successfully learned it. I despised them for not communicating with Enzo, they didn't even have to learn sign language they could've said a simple hi or hey but they just ignored him as they did to me but I can't blame them because they were just following in the footsteps of their dad. 

I've thought about killing my husband once when he "accidentally" drunk-slapped me. I would've never expected it. He was so sweet when we were younger. He would bring me flowers, he would comfort me, he would hold me when I was sad, he never yelled at me and he was always patient with me.

 One day he just changed like something in him finally snapped like he was finally taking off his good guy mask and showing his true face. He was no longer sweet anymore, he was cold-hearted. I mean he was always cold-hearted but we would always work through it. It wasn't like he abuse me or anything he would just raise his voice at me and slap me a few times but even then I still loved him or maybe I loved the old version of him that I thought was still there. 

Even when I had cancer he barely helped me but at least he sent people to help me and that meant he still loved me right? I mean I've never caught him cheating or seen signs of it so that meant that he still loved me

Before Aurelia came back I would mostly just sit and stare at the sky like I used to with my husband when we were younger. I was close with Enzo but I also wanted to give him some space away from me. So I would sit and stare at the sky making the same wish every time. I wish to be truly happy and I wish for my golden star to come back.

-------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND THE MOM'S POV AND I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND A LITTLE BIT MORE WHY SHE DIDN'T LEAVE HIM.

WHO'S POV WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE???

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Other times, I look at my scars and see something else: a girl who was trying to cope with something horrible that she should never have had to live through at all. My scars show pain and suffering, but they also show my will to survive. They're part of my history that'll always be there."

P.S I LOVE BROOKLYN 99

-Eleanor