1

AUTHOR'S POV

'Hahahaha, look at the shy girl! She is soaked in cola!' Jimin laughed looking at you. Everyone who was in the canteen laughed at you as you sighed before walking away from the canteen to the bathroom. 

Jimin was your 4 years bully. Both of you were in the college back then. Now you are both in the same university. Wearing the spare clothes, you put the wet clothes in the plastic bag and put it inside your bag before walking to the next class which was also the last class of the day.

Jimin was a sweet boy for everyone but  he started to bully you suddenly when you transferred in Busan. You asked him several times why he only bullies you but he always said that you aren't like how you behave. You are some bad girl and only behave like an angel towards others making them feel pity on you.

One time he unintentionally had hurt you which made you feel more scared around him. Your family believes man is the god of the family. Your mother of course didn't believed until your father started to hit her. Your brother also abuses you which made you feel scared around men. 

Your mother is now captative in the house and you come to university after agreeing to work in 2 different part time job and give money to your father and brother. You weren't that shy but you were scared actually. That's why you have no friends. 

As the class ended you walked out of the class wanting to go to the library as you have 2 hours more for your part time job. Walking to the old library which was reopened after 10 years and gave permission that students can enter to that library.

Wanting to explore the library, you walked to a corner of the library and walked more further from the librarian's desk. 'Woah~' You said as your eyes sparkled while looking at the old library. Suddenly you saw a big and fat book(1000 pages book) in one of the bookshelf. Walking towards the book, you took it in your hand when you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder.

'Ahh!-' You flinched when you felt a hand on your shoulder as you were alone and was too focused to the old library. But you couldn't scream as a hand held your mouth tightly to prevent you from screaming.

JIMIN'S POV

I was walking past the old library when I saw Y/N. I smirked as I decided to follow her. Slowly walking behind her, following like a creepy stalker I looked at her who was busy looking at the old library. Her eyes sparkled while looking around making me feel some kind of sensation in my chest.

I ignored it and started to walk more closer, wanting to scare her. She took out a large book as I tap on her shoulder. 'Ahh!-' I quickly held her mouth tightly, not letting her scream more as I pushed her towards a shelf. I pinned her and she looked at me terrified.

'You shouldn't scream in a library nerdy girl. Seeing you makes my blood boil!' She flinched hard when I yelled the last words silently. The book which was in her hand fell in to the ground as we stared at the book.

It opened a page where, 'CHANGE YOUR PAST/FUTURE' was written. A crystal stone was also in the book making me frown. It was little and was green colored. I bend down and took the crystal in my hand and Y/N looked at the book which she took in her hands.

Suddenly the words started to fade as new words came, 'Congratulations. You both are the lucky pair in 10 years!' What the hell?! Suddenly purple lights came from the book as the stone also started to glow. We both gasped and I felt my body being forcefully dragged to the stone. 'AHHHH!!!!!!!' We both screamed as both were dragged to the book.

Y/N'S POV

'Ahhh!!!!!!' I let out a terrified scream as I fell everything black. It was black for only 2 or 3 minutes as I suddenly felt brightness. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin and I was sitting on our university's backyard? I stood up and dusted my dress. Jimin woke up too. Where was I?!

It was afternoon when I was in the library but seeing the sky it seems like it is morning. 'Where the hell DID YOU DRAGGED US!?' Jimin yelled as I flinched, backing away from him I said, 'I-I didn't d-dragged anyone. I d-don't know where are we!' My voice cracked as I was too scared.

Why? Because I don't know how I came here. Second, I am with my bully who can eat me up any time and third why it is morning?! 'Hey! Pass the ball!' We both looked where the voice came from. It was some boys who were talking with each other and playing football.

Jimin walked towards them as I followed him behind not wanting to get lost. Before he could go further suddenly another purple light came and we were dragged to the backyard of the university again. 'Congratulations to both of you. You guys are the winner of 2012-2021.' A voice came from sky?

We both looked up as I said, 'W-who is this?' 'You can't see me but you can feel that you are in another dimension. This dimension is a magic dimension. Every 10 years we visit the earth and put our magical book and crystal in a country. This time your country and university was chosen by the head of this league. You both can visit your past and future once.'

'What the hell are you talking?! Is THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!' Jimin screamed. Looking around to find the person who is talking. I walked away from him as I felt scared around him. Suddenly his body started to float in the air as green and pink lights came from ground.

Jimin screamed again and begged to leave him as the lights disappeared and he fell in the ground. 'I know it is not common thing but it is true and we aren't playing with you guys. You guys can choose a year in the past and a year in the future. You both will be in the both time line for 2 days total. We gave you a chance to change your past and see the future as well. In this 2 days, your world is going to be stopped. When you return to you world again, you will be send to the library in the exact time when you both were dragged here.'

We both sat on the ground as Jimin said, 'I want end this thing as quick as possible so I am choosing the past and future as well.' I gulped before saying, 'C-can I choose the p-past?' Jimin rolled his eyes before nodding.

'Then which year you choose my lady?' The voice said. 'I-I....I choose 2018-' This was the last words I said before I felt myself dragging again......

TO BE CONTINUED.......